PA-Quinnipiac: Romney leads a weak Obama, Santorum barely trails (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 07:50:01 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  2012 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls
  PA-Quinnipiac: Romney leads a weak Obama, Santorum barely trails (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: PA-Quinnipiac: Romney leads a weak Obama, Santorum barely trails  (Read 3910 times)
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -3.30

« on: August 02, 2011, 10:30:20 AM »

Another showing for Republican candidates that shows them at the floor of their party's vote. The poll has Romney winning Allegheny County, which would certainly not happen.
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2011, 04:07:24 PM »
« Edited: August 02, 2011, 04:10:22 PM by DrScholl »

Romney winning Allegheny County, which would certainly not happen.

Certainly not? Please stop commenting on politics. Thanks.

I think that's more advice you need to take yourself, my post wasn't even addressing you.

If Allegheny County didn't vote for Bush in 2004, which is the best Republican showing in the state since 1988, it's not flipping in 2012. Reagan and Bush 42 didn't win it, not even Nixon won it. It's not like it's an off the wall prediction. So please, be quiet.
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2011, 04:28:10 PM »
« Edited: August 02, 2011, 04:31:03 PM by DrScholl »

Romney winning Allegheny County, which would certainly not happen.

Certainly not? Please stop commenting on politics. Thanks.

I think that's more advice you need to take yourself, my post wasn't even addressing you.

If Allegheny County didn't vote for Bush in 2004, which is the best Republican showing in the state since 1988, it's not flipping in 2012. Reagan and Bush 42 didn't win it, not even Nixon won it. It's not like it's an off the wall prediction. So please, be quiet.

I looked it up, my mistake, he didn't win it 1968, though. That was a win in a landslide, which kind of makes the point that Republican won't win it in 2012 even more clear, since a nearly 50 state landslide isn't in the cards for anyone on the ballot.
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2011, 05:07:30 PM »

Maybe you haven't noticed but we have an incumbent President that isn't popular at all in this state and a bad economy. The fact that Bush didn't win it in 2004 has absolutely nothing to do with 2012 since the economy didn't suck in 2004.

You have proven yourself to be one of the biggest jackasses around here.

What is with the name calling? You are getting angry over absolutely nothing. If any of the Republicans win Pennsylvania, Allegheny County still wouldn't be in the column, even Carter carried it when he was defeated as an unpopular incumbent. I guess it's ridiculous to say Philadelphia County won't flip either.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies