How would you react to Ron Paul winning the GOP nomination?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 02:37:13 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  How would you react to Ron Paul winning the GOP nomination?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Poll
Question: ....
I'd LOL

I'd cry tears of sadness

I'd cry tears of joy

I wouldn't give a damn

Other

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 67

Author Topic: How would you react to Ron Paul winning the GOP nomination?  (Read 4270 times)
Zarn
YaBB God

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: August 10, 2011, 09:14:51 AM »

I would laugh out loud.  Obama is vulnerable.  Why would the GOP shoot itself in the foot and run Cain, Bachmann, Gingrich, Pawlenty or Paul in the general.  ALL these people get stomped by Obama.  The Mormons are the only ones that have a chance of beating this guy.  My how times have changed.  The election is going to be down to a Mormon and a black guy.  Only in America.  I love this place!

Going by the polls, Paul is disproportionately strong with independents and traditionally more Democratic demographics (youth, etc). He is generally among the strongest opponents to Obama if not the strongest.

Ron Paul could not win state wide office in Texas and he certainly is NOT going to win the Republican nomination or the presidency.  Let me just take all that off the table right now so you don't have to worry about it anymore.

Polls say otherwise.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies