MA: Amendment to the Mideast Abortion Statute II (Statute) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 10:39:42 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government
  Regional Governments (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  MA: Amendment to the Mideast Abortion Statute II (Statute) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: MA: Amendment to the Mideast Abortion Statute II (Statute)  (Read 9806 times)
California8429
A-Bob
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: August 12, 2011, 07:10:09 PM »

I believe we have a duty to protect those who cannot protect themselves. They have no voice, they have no say. Yes, I realize some of those pregnant live in hard if not terrible conditions, and we must extend harms of compassion not just as a government, but families, friends, and communities, to help. These children never asked to be conceived, but also never asked to not be born. Think about the great life. The potential. A doctor that can cure a form of Cancer. A teacher that will reform her school. A politician that will lead his people out of a path of genocide. A mentor who helps another get off the path of drugs. These are valued lives that are yet to live. Not everyone is going to be successful, but they will make a difference. We owe it to those who cannot fight for themselves yet to give them a chance to make choices, to lay down their own path and destiny. That's why I believe in strict abortion regulation. We too often forget those who cannot speak and one day may be the greatest force of change for good our world has ever seen.
California8429
A-Bob
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2011, 05:46:29 PM »

Hopefully we can challenge this freedom-hating bullsh**t now.

Do you honestly not care at all for all the lives that are and will be terminated?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies