Polls on Same-Sex Marriage State Laws (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 07:13:26 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Polls on Same-Sex Marriage State Laws (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Polls on Same-Sex Marriage State Laws  (Read 189771 times)
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« on: August 12, 2011, 10:39:05 AM »

Wow those numbers for marijuana usage are quite impressive. Might want to try a redo of that 2006 referendum.

Those prostitution numbers aren't bad either with the word "prostitution" in there, since for too many that makes them think of also things like pimping and whatnot, I bet you could get a majority saying legal if the question was "Do you think the exchanging of money for sexual services should be legal or illegal?"
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2011, 12:13:51 AM »

Ugh. Sad

We've got work to do.

33% of 18-34 year olds? Even with subsample MoE that strikes me as pretty odd.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2011, 11:17:19 AM »

CARLHAYDEN and J. J. constantly have times when I can't tell if they're just trolling or are the two densest people on Earth.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2011, 01:15:19 AM »

What I find most amusing of CARL's denial of the trend here is he once tried to argue there was a "trend" toward the Republicans in a congressional special election because the Republican candidate got more votes than a Republican did in the previous election...where the Republicans received zero votes because there was no Republican candidate.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2012, 10:35:00 PM »

I know I’ll probably be labeled unChristian for quoting this person, but here goes:

"I have come to bring fire on the earth, and how I wish it were already kindled!"

Oh, that quote in and of itself is plenty Christian (obviously), it's just completely inappropriate and frankly a little nonsensical in this context.

Yeah, right...Tell that to the twin cities (mentioned numerous times by whom we've been referring) that once stood near Zoar on the plain.  But, referring to such a story is no doubt also ignorant and unChristian of me.  Might, was well color me a throwback and be done with it...and just for grins: drag my mother through the mud, slap my kids, and kick my dog while you're at it.

Not hugely familiar with Isaiah, are we?

I was at church less than nine hours ago, receiving communion like a good Christian. Give it a rest.

Episcopalians have Wednesday afternoon services? I've heard of Wednesday night (though usually from evangelical churches) but Wednesday afternoon is a little odd.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2012, 10:54:16 PM »

I know I’ll probably be labeled unChristian for quoting this person, but here goes:

"I have come to bring fire on the earth, and how I wish it were already kindled!"

Oh, that quote in and of itself is plenty Christian (obviously), it's just completely inappropriate and frankly a little nonsensical in this context.

Yeah, right...Tell that to the twin cities (mentioned numerous times by whom we've been referring) that once stood near Zoar on the plain.  But, referring to such a story is no doubt also ignorant and unChristian of me.  Might, was well color me a throwback and be done with it...and just for grins: drag my mother through the mud, slap my kids, and kick my dog while you're at it.

Not hugely familiar with Isaiah, are we?

I was at church less than nine hours ago, receiving communion like a good Christian. Give it a rest.

Episcopalians have Wednesday afternoon services? I've heard of Wednesday night (though usually from evangelical churches) but Wednesday afternoon is a little odd.

My church does (Rite I Eucharist with healing prayer). I don't believe it's any sort of standard.

Your church is charismatic now? Wink
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2012, 04:59:57 PM »

In 2008 there were 2,920,214 votes cast in Minnesota. There were 2,776,561 votes cast "Yes" or "No" for the Constitutional amendment, so almost 5% of voters left it blank. Based on those numbers the "Yes" side would need around 52.6% of the votes of those cast for it to pass it so 47-48 "No" might be enough to kill it. Admittedly the 2008 vote was on a far less hot button issue, but even with half the blanks it still needs over 51%.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2012, 12:27:51 AM »

When has Civil Unions exclusively been on the ballot box?

Washington 2009.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies