SENATE BILL: Atlasian Currency Act (Law'd) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 03:19:38 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  SENATE BILL: Atlasian Currency Act (Law'd) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: SENATE BILL: Atlasian Currency Act (Law'd)  (Read 8485 times)
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: -4.52

P P P
« on: August 14, 2011, 07:41:42 PM »

Let Purple State take my place. As honored as I am to be included on this list, and though I do personally believe I may be more deserving than some listed, Purple State deserves a place on something that's actually used often, which the nickel is.

I wouldn't object to being on the two-dollar bill though, considering I have a small collection of them anyways. Tongue Wink
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2011, 03:22:18 PM »

I seek to amend the bill to put Purple State on the nickel, as suggested by my valued constituent.
The only person who suggested it was me, and I'm Officepark's constituent, as well as the Senator's at-large. Not yours.
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2011, 06:17:27 PM »

I know you love to assume that I am wrong or oblivious, Tmth, but my amendment is rather obviously designed to address concerns raised by Marokai Blue. I usually scroll past your posts and only caught this because I saw my name.
Napoleon, your amendment is the exact proposal I made in this thread, which was replacing myself with Purple State on the nickel. Marokai never suggested I be removed, only that Purple State should be added. That is what's pretty obvious.
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2011, 06:23:14 PM »

Thank you.
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2011, 10:38:59 PM »

Ill support the amendment and the bill as long as its kept free of criminal bullies.
Please stop it.
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2011, 08:50:24 PM »

Amendment: As the two dollar bill is rarely used and printed, they shall no longer be printed and issued as currency in Atlasia.
Seriously, please stop. I'm trying to ask this as politely as possible. I'm doing my hardest not to do anything to attack you; the only thing I've done recently is oppose several of your bills, not because you wrote them, but simply because I disagreed with them (which you still considered a personal attack). I don't see how your vendetta towards me spilling into multiple threads is good for Atlasia.
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2011, 09:01:16 PM »

It would be an insult to the other Atlasians honored in the bill to include a mean bully among them. Two dollar bills aren't even really used anyways. It would be fine to stop printing them altogether. Also, some people treasure two dollar bills. Well, we should put someone more fit for this group on it if so. Richard Nixon wouldn't be put on a real life Mt. Rushmore. I'm also acting on behalf of constituents who were embarrassed to continue associating with the administration and out of my respect for my late friend Jake Matthews.

I don't know why you're so concerned about the entire situation and constantly trying to put me down. Me "bullying" was an issue between me and JM that got resolved. I regret the tone I used towards Jake Matthews. I apologized to him personally, and he accepted. To this day we're friends and frequently keep in contact via Facebook. The person I "bullied" has forgiven me and moved on, yet you continue to attack me months later for it. What are you trying to prove, other than further lower me?

I've apologized to you, JM, and everyone, but it's so hard for me to move on and be friendly towards you when you're daily throwing this all back in my face and insulting me.
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2011, 09:07:58 PM »

FTR, I didn't accept an earlier amendment including a two dollar bill because it's kind of pointless and not really in use anymore. I initially made an effort to include a wide variety of ideologies on the currency so as not to be biased, including tmth, who then said he was fine with PS taking his place, so I accepted that.

Neither the current text of the bill nor any of the current amendments have tmth on the two dollar bill or any other currency, so I don't think Napoleon needs to worry about tmth being on it.
Bgwah, Yankee (I believe) introduced an amendment putting my (beautiful Tongue) face on the two dollar bill, and it passed.
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2011, 09:24:57 PM »

How is Bgwah's bill different than it's current form?
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2011, 09:33:03 PM »

Honestly, I could care less if I'm on the currency, so I'm okay with being removed. I just really didn't want this to look like a Napoleon victory on his fight to derail me every chance he gets, which has been his obvious goal this entire debate.

I think an amendment should be considered, however, keeping recent President's off the list so that it's pretty much just old-timers. Wink
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #10 on: August 25, 2011, 09:30:10 AM »

Well that wasn't my intention, but whatever... Tongue
I know it wasn't your intention.

Napoleon, you may be strongly against me, but a majority of Atlasians disagree with you, as all approval ratings of me after "Invaligate" had me in positve territory. You trying to keep bashing me in this thread is not "making a difference", rather causing a disturbance.
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #11 on: August 25, 2011, 02:30:50 PM »

Sorry, I thought you figured polls were at least somewhat worthwhile, considering you've brought them up in previous debates:

So see what the boss thinks and ill provide the necessary evidence of why he polls worse than even Rowan Brandon against Polnut.
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #12 on: August 25, 2011, 03:29:42 PM »

My point there was that it was hypocritical for you to criticize me for bringing up polls when you do the same thing when the polls are working to your advantage.

My point of this entire thing is how frustrating it is to be attacked in various threads throughout the forum for something that happened a long time ago. The second I saw Bgwah introduce this bill I knew you'd be criticizing me in the debate since I was included in the original bill. You've just been saying the same things over and over again, and it's getting old - I'm a mean bully who's a liar and manipulator.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies