What European countries allow handgun ownership? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 02:12:46 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  International General Discussion (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  What European countries allow handgun ownership? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: What European countries allow handgun ownership?  (Read 15354 times)
Lunar
Atlas Superstar
Ireland, Republic of
« on: December 19, 2004, 02:07:18 PM »

Hand guns are legal in France. We are probably the most hand gun friendly nation in Europe

I would have never expected that. Learn something new everyday.

They allow them because they would never be used if faced with a foreign enemy. They'd be used to buy foreign support. You know the old joke. "French guns for sale, never used, only dropped once"

Who uses handguns distributed among the civilian population to face foreign invaders?
Lunar
Atlas Superstar
Ireland, Republic of
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2004, 02:56:35 PM »

Hand guns are legal in France. We are probably the most hand gun friendly nation in Europe

I would have never expected that. Learn something new everyday.

They allow them because they would never be used if faced with a foreign enemy. They'd be used to buy foreign support. You know the old joke. "French guns for sale, never used, only dropped once"

Who uses handguns distributed among the civilian population to face foreign invaders?

Sitzerland distributes machine guns for that purpose,.

My point was about handguns.  Obviously machine guns have practical military applications in pushing back foreign invaders.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies