Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 21, 2017, 11:56:47 pm
HomePredMockPollEVCalcAFEWIKIHelpLogin Register
News: Please delete your old personal messages.

+  Atlas Forum
|-+  Forum Community
| |-+  Forum Community (Moderators: Generally Useless, Cath, TJ in Wisco)
| | |-+  The Atlas Deluge of Absurdity, Ignorance, and Bad Posts
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 ... 42 Print
Author Topic: The Atlas Deluge of Absurdity, Ignorance, and Bad Posts  (Read 180963 times)
Averroës
Averroës Nix
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #625 on: February 22, 2012, 02:46:46 am »
Ignore

If it's legal, it's okay. If it is illegal, you don't do it.
Fuzzybigfoot
YaBB God
United States

View Profile WWW
« Reply #626 on: February 23, 2012, 11:30:09 pm »
Ignore

The political compass is ridiculously biased, please don't post it here.

don't call it a joke, it gets the point across.  this is the stuff I hate.  the counter-establishment stuff getting criticized for being unrealistic or embarrassing or etc.  give me a break.  which side are you on?  just a few days ago EMD called the Occupy movement embarrassing.  embarrassing?  again, which team do you want to play for in life?
Scott
YaBB God
United States
View Profile
« Reply #627 on: February 24, 2012, 02:59:52 pm »
Ignore

Pennsylvania is going to see red in 2012.

Gabriel Cáceres

"He who feeds you, controls you." -Thomas Sankara
Senator R2D2
20RP12
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.39, S: -7.13

View Profile
« Reply #628 on: February 24, 2012, 03:34:16 pm »
Ignore

Pennsylvania is going to see red in 2012.

Unless he means red in the context of the way it's used on here.

Otherwise, this post fits.

RI
realisticidealist
YaBB God
Vatican City State

Political Matrix
E: -0.52, S: 4.35

View Profile
« Reply #629 on: February 25, 2012, 04:54:41 pm »
Ignore

Yes, bully Rick is always picking on innocent Mitt.
Snowstalker's Last Stand
Snowstalker
YaBB God
Greece

View Profile
« Reply #630 on: February 25, 2012, 06:11:59 pm »
Ignore

Reading the above post reminds how f[Inks]ed up this country is; that 'belief' in climate change and evolution are considered 'liberal' opinions.

Perhaps, others consider it crazy that we've allowed these fraudulent theories to infect our country and twist our fellow citizens' minds.

Solitude Without a Window
Antonio V
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #631 on: February 27, 2012, 10:17:03 am »
Ignore

Click for context.

I think it's safe to say that one of the best moments was watching Rick Santorum go down in 2006.

Our numbers are dwindling. Our words are confused.
Some of them have been twisted by the enemy
until they can no longer be recognized.

Now what is wrong, or false, in what we have said?
Just some parts, or everything?
On whom can we still rely? Are we survivors, cast
away by the current? Will we be left behind,
no longer understanding anyone and being understood by no one?
Must we rely on luck?

This is what you ask. Expect
no answer but your own.

Bertolt Brecht
Scott
YaBB God
United States
View Profile
« Reply #632 on: February 28, 2012, 06:35:42 pm »
Ignore

Romney because he is wealthy. Liberals want everybody to be equal; equally poor, that is.

Gabriel Cáceres

Politico
YaBB God
View Profile
« Reply #633 on: February 28, 2012, 06:51:04 pm »
Ignore

Romney because he is wealthy. Liberals want everybody to be equal; equally poor, that is.

In your heart, you know Politico's right.

"Government is the great fiction through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."

- Bastiat
k-onmmunist
Winston Disraeli
YaBB God
Palestinian Territory, Occupied

View Profile
« Reply #634 on: February 28, 2012, 06:52:00 pm »
Ignore

Let's face it: Some of you just want to turn this place into the red-headed little step-brother of Democratic Underground.

This used to be a lot more bipartisan of a place. Now one of the last Republican moderators is being targeted for assassination? Inks is fair. You will be happy to know that nobody has been more on my case than him with regards to my trolling. I deserved a lot of it. Inks cares about this place and does not want to see it sink into irrelevance, which is what will happen if some liberals on here have their way. Truth be told, my so-called trolling in the 2012 forum was in response to all of the Obama hackery I have witnessed over the past couple of years, which was reaching levels of absurdity by this summer. I am glad the Obama hackery has finally taken a hit because this place is US Election Atlas, not US Democratic LaLa-Land. If I wanted to read a bunch of delusional Democratic ranting with the stifling of dissent, I would go to Democratic Underground. I am glad the tide is turning, and hopefully the trend will continue so this place can regain its past glory.
Scott
YaBB God
United States
View Profile
« Reply #635 on: February 28, 2012, 06:58:54 pm »
Ignore

Let's face it: Some of you just want to turn this place into the red-headed little step-brother of Democratic Underground.

This used to be a lot more bipartisan of a place. Now one of the last Republican moderators is being targeted for assassination? Inks is fair. You will be happy to know that nobody has been more on my case than him with regards to my trolling. I deserved a lot of it. Inks cares about this place and does not want to see it sink into irrelevance, which is what will happen if some liberals on here have their way. Truth be told, my so-called trolling in the 2012 forum was in response to all of the Obama hackery I have witnessed over the past couple of years, which was reaching levels of absurdity by this summer. I am glad the Obama hackery has finally taken a hit because this place is US Election Atlas, not US Democratic LaLa-Land. If I wanted to read a bunch of delusional Democratic ranting with the stifling of dissent, I would go to Democratic Underground. I am glad the tide is turning, and hopefully the trend will continue so this place can regain its past glory.

We're gingers, now?  Noooooooooo!!!!!

Gabriel Cáceres

Senator R2D2
20RP12
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

View Profile
« Reply #636 on: February 28, 2012, 07:48:53 pm »
Ignore

I always knew we didn't have souls...

JohnnyLongtorso
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #637 on: February 29, 2012, 10:50:17 am »
Ignore

In your heart, you know Politico's right.

In my guts, I know you're nuts.
Alt-Grumps
GM3PRP
YaBB God
Vatican City State
View Profile
« Reply #638 on: March 02, 2012, 11:09:03 am »
Ignore

Religions should be allowed to practice their beliefs and if that means letting someone go who does not hold to Catholic doctrine, then that's the beauty of our country and what I love about America. I feel bad for the teacher and don't find anything wrong with homosexuals who want to be together, but that's a different story. It's times like this that make me proud to be an American.

You exemplify everything wrong and disgusting about our country.

Can we please, please not allow Grumps' staggering stupidity to derail another thread?

In America, we don't worship government - we worship God.
Scott
YaBB God
United States
View Profile
« Reply #639 on: March 03, 2012, 06:08:14 pm »
Ignore

Absolutely serious - My first thought the moment the news broke of his death was that Breitbart was assassinated because of the threat to release the Obama college days videos at CPAC.  Unlike other conservative warriors, Breitbart was our best and most effective.  He broke ACORN and won us a special house election in a D+5 district in NYC with the Weiner scandal.  I hope the videos do as intended.

Gabriel Cáceres

Scott
YaBB God
United States
View Profile
« Reply #640 on: March 03, 2012, 07:57:40 pm »
Ignore

http://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=150103.0

The whole thread

Gabriel Cáceres

Joe Republic
YaBB God
Kiribati

View Profile
« Reply #641 on: March 03, 2012, 10:44:39 pm »
Ignore

To be honest, I am actually looking forward to growing old.  Each day that I get older puts me closer to going home to see my Jesus!  Note: my home is heaven, not Oklahoma.
Marokai Backbeat
Marokai Blue
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.42, S: -7.39

View Profile
« Reply #642 on: March 04, 2012, 02:46:37 am »
Ignore

Obama said we aren't a Christian nation and with his comments and policies I'd say he's an extremist advocating Shariah Law.
Solitude Without a Window
Antonio V
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #643 on: March 04, 2012, 12:55:14 pm »
Ignore

Basically,

http://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?action=profile;u=8951;sa=showPosts

Our numbers are dwindling. Our words are confused.
Some of them have been twisted by the enemy
until they can no longer be recognized.

Now what is wrong, or false, in what we have said?
Just some parts, or everything?
On whom can we still rely? Are we survivors, cast
away by the current? Will we be left behind,
no longer understanding anyone and being understood by no one?
Must we rely on luck?

This is what you ask. Expect
no answer but your own.

Bertolt Brecht
batmacumba
andrefeijao
France

View Profile
« Reply #644 on: March 04, 2012, 02:14:13 pm »
Ignore

He and Politico have quite a impressive record.

SUSAN CRUSHBONE
a Person
YaBB God
Antarctica

View Profile WWW
« Reply #645 on: March 04, 2012, 03:02:36 pm »
Ignore

If Kerrey is too "moderate," than what the left is aiming for is nothing short of frightful.

ZuWo
YaBB God
Switzerland

View Profile
« Reply #646 on: March 04, 2012, 04:09:18 pm »
Ignore

I absolutely despise Eric Cantor. If I had a choice between shooting a revived Osama bin Laden and Eric Cantor, I would flip a coin.
Senator R2D2
20RP12
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

View Profile
« Reply #647 on: March 04, 2012, 04:39:41 pm »
Ignore

I absolutely despise Eric Cantor. If I had a choice between shooting a revived Osama bin Laden and Eric Cantor, I would flip a coin.

Ouch.

Scott
YaBB God
United States
View Profile
« Reply #648 on: March 04, 2012, 06:02:20 pm »
Ignore

No because outside of the party, there is the real world where not everything is based on or revolves around government. I'm sick of hearing how government experience is a plus. Run the government and the country like a successful business and we'll do fine. Forget the leftwing talking points and just balance the budget and cut taxes even if it means cutting a few services. Unfortunately since FDR we've had the mentality on the left about how having government services is important but it has been overstated in order to make people dependent on the democratic party. Obama doesn't understand economic, have a clue how supply and demand works, and has never held a job in his life. Now he wants to tell my doctor what's what? This is the kind of thing that happens when you don't treat our government and budget like a business. If a business goes under from bad decision making, so should the ruling class or in this case democrats.

Sick of this troll's rhetoric.

Gabriel Cáceres

© tweed
Miamiu1027
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #649 on: March 04, 2012, 06:09:31 pm »
Ignore

No because outside of the party, there is the real world where not everything is based on or revolves around government. I'm sick of hearing how government experience is a plus. Run the government and the country like a successful business and we'll do fine. Forget the leftwing talking points and just balance the budget and cut taxes even if it means cutting a few services. Unfortunately since FDR we've had the mentality on the left about how having government services is important but it has been overstated in order to make people dependent on the democratic party. Obama doesn't understand economic, have a clue how supply and demand works, and has never held a job in his life. Now he wants to tell my doctor what's what? This is the kind of thing that happens when you don't treat our government and budget like a business. If a business goes under from bad decision making, so should the ruling class or in this case democrats.

Sick of this troll's rhetoric.

no, it's a positive development -- it's important to understand how significant slices of the population think.

I wanna contribute to the chaos
I don't wanna watch and then complain,
'cause I am through finding blame
that is the decision that I have made
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 ... 42 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Logout