The Atlas Deluge of Absurdity, Ignorance, and Bad Posts
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 03:14:01 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Atlas Deluge of Absurdity, Ignorance, and Bad Posts
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 ... 41
Author Topic: The Atlas Deluge of Absurdity, Ignorance, and Bad Posts  (Read 193591 times)
Okay, maybe Mike Johnson is a competent parliamentarian.
Nathan
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #275 on: November 24, 2011, 04:13:35 AM »

So now you're just self-archiving them directly in here, then?

Has the Deluge thread officially gone PoMo?
Paul Kemp
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #276 on: November 25, 2011, 04:31:21 PM »

The Dark Knight was an embarrassment to previous Batman films.

There. I said it.
Lambsbread
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.29, S: -7.13

« Reply #277 on: November 25, 2011, 05:11:39 PM »

It's true though.
Paul Kemp
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #278 on: November 25, 2011, 05:24:41 PM »

Just because you say it does not make it true. Nothing said before the age of 18 is true.
Lambsbread
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.29, S: -7.13

« Reply #279 on: November 25, 2011, 05:43:41 PM »

Just because you say it does not make it true. Nothing said before the age of 18 is true.

Nothing I say is true because I'm under 18? Okay.

You're a valuable poster and you make this forum so much more enjoyable.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #280 on: November 25, 2011, 05:45:47 PM »

This back and forth might just rival the Keystone Phil-Flyers arguments in terms of stupidity. Carry on.
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 0.39, S: -0.70

« Reply #281 on: November 25, 2011, 09:08:32 PM »

He is sometimes funny, though mostly because he can due to his position of power in the cabal still insult people with impugnity.  Back when I could vent my spleen freely I was quite similar.
Wonkish1

« Reply #282 on: November 29, 2011, 06:40:43 PM »

Here's one from Badger doesn't even realize that he completely contradicted himself within a couple sentences.

And as far as the tax cuts being not "real tax cuts (more like subsidies within the tax code like tax credits" that only is correct at all for about $19.1 Billion in such credits. Less than a 10th of the overall cuts

look at the largest ($117 Billion) tax cut of all. A payroll tax credit for new workers. And.....ugh, why do I even try?
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #283 on: November 29, 2011, 06:58:55 PM »

He is sometimes funny, though mostly because he can due to his position of power in the cabal still insult people with impugnity.  Back when I could vent my spleen freely I was quite similar.

'Vent my spleen' is a common figure of speech, Gustaf.
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 0.39, S: -0.70

« Reply #284 on: November 29, 2011, 07:05:21 PM »

I think you missed the absurdity.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #285 on: November 29, 2011, 07:41:49 PM »

I think you missed the absurdity.

No, misdirection is a form of retort, and there you have it!
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #286 on: November 29, 2011, 08:48:38 PM »

Opebo and Gustaf are like the two church ladies who can't stand each other and are always bickering over whose jello salad is better (Opebo's cuz it has fruits and mayonnaise in it... Gustaf just made plain gelatin and put hunks of soured fish in it).
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #287 on: December 02, 2011, 11:48:10 PM »

Every post CARLHAYDEN has made in this thread from about this page on: https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=139461.90
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -3.83

P P
« Reply #288 on: December 03, 2011, 07:43:03 AM »

Every post CARLHAYDEN has made in this thread from about this page on

Fixed
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #289 on: December 03, 2011, 03:40:28 PM »

Here's one from Badger doesn't even realize that he completely contradicted himself within a couple sentences.

And as far as the tax cuts being not "real tax cuts (more like subsidies within the tax code like tax credits" that only is correct at all for about $19.1 Billion in such credits. Less than a 10th of the overall cuts

look at the largest ($117 Billion) tax cut of all. A payroll tax credit for new workers. And.....ugh, why do I even try?

Silly rabbit....  https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=144222.msg3106183#msg3106183
Хahar 🤔
Xahar
Atlas Legend
Bangladesh

Political Matrix
E: -6.77, S: 0.61

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #290 on: December 04, 2011, 11:25:46 PM »

This is why it annoys me when dead0man calls everyone who disagrees with him an anti-Semite; real anti-Semitism exists, and it's really weird.

I simply don't believe that any cultural contamination with Celtic paganism would engender the visceral reaction that Christmas does among Jews.

Judaism holds an especial antipathy to Christianity. For instance, Israel Shahak wrote of Jewish treatment of wine touched by a gentile. If a gentile touches the wine bottle, a Jew many not drink it. If the gentile is a Muslim, the Jew may sell the bottle of wine, but, if the gentile is a Christian, the bottle must be poured.
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #291 on: December 05, 2011, 12:19:32 AM »

Really?  Everyone....that disagrees with me...I call an anti-Semite....really?  This crush you have is getting creepy again.
Brittain33
brittain33
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #292 on: December 05, 2011, 09:48:17 AM »

This is why it annoys me when dead0man calls everyone who disagrees with him an anti-Semite; real anti-Semitism exists, and it's really weird.

I simply don't believe that any cultural contamination with Celtic paganism would engender the visceral reaction that Christmas does among Jews.

Judaism holds an especial antipathy to Christianity. For instance, Israel Shahak wrote of Jewish treatment of wine touched by a gentile. If a gentile touches the wine bottle, a Jew many not drink it. If the gentile is a Muslim, the Jew may sell the bottle of wine, but, if the gentile is a Christian, the bottle must be poured.

I didn't choose to click "show" on that post and missed the turn into explicit wingnuttery.
Filuwaúrdjan
Realpolitik
Atlas Institution
United Kingdom

« Reply #293 on: December 05, 2011, 09:51:19 AM »

It's amazing, isn't? Not only does he believe that the War On Christmas is real, he also thinks that it is the result of a Jewish Conspiracy.
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

« Reply #294 on: December 05, 2011, 10:41:39 AM »

I didn't choose to click "show" on that post and missed the turn into explicit wingnuttery.

Yikes!
minionofmidas
Lewis Trondheim
Atlas Institution
India

« Reply #295 on: December 05, 2011, 10:50:42 AM »

It's amazing, isn't? Not only does he believe that the War On Christmas is real, he also thinks that it is the result of a Jewish Conspiracy.
Oh dear. He should really keep himself to the Redistricting board.

Hackish and spinnish as he is, he has valuable contributions there occasionally.
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #296 on: December 05, 2011, 11:57:37 AM »

And there was also this:

Christmas will never be banned in the USA because the economic importance of Christmas shopping is too important to the American economy.  I would think Jewish Economists would recognize the importance of Christmas.  Christmas is significant in that not only is it a religious holiday, but it is also based on the Winter solstice, which is the darkest day of the calendar year.  As a holiday in the darkest and coldest week of the year, Christmas is an important cultural celebration for families and societies. 

The Jewish religion has an important emphasis on power and influence, and the global spread of Christianity and cultural Christianity directly antagonizes Jewish culture.  Instead of wanting gentiles to celebrate their faith or celebrate their Christianity openly, it seems that many Jewish leaders hate gentiles and would rather encourage Jewish elitism in American society and global culture. 
minionofmidas
Lewis Trondheim
Atlas Institution
India

« Reply #297 on: December 05, 2011, 12:14:44 PM »

I don't see any issue with the first paragraph of that...
Brittain33
brittain33
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #298 on: December 05, 2011, 01:08:21 PM »

I don't see any issue with the first paragraph of that...

"I would think Jewish Economists would recognize the importance of Christmas." has some issues.
Ebowed
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 4.13, S: 2.09

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #299 on: December 05, 2011, 01:11:00 PM »

I think Marriage certificates should be given to pregnant women in order to compel their Male Lovers to provide child support. 

In any other instance of marriage besides pregnancy, is a superficial and unnecessary government intrusion meant to prevent men from screwing around and protect outdated monogamy. 

As a general health issue, anal intercourse is dangerous and has higher rates of HIV and STD transmission.  If the government should regulate anything, it should outlaw anal intercourse and place anal intercourse as sodomy. 
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 ... 41  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies