The Atlas Deluge of Absurdity, Ignorance, and Bad Posts (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 07:25:55 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Atlas Deluge of Absurdity, Ignorance, and Bad Posts (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Atlas Deluge of Absurdity, Ignorance, and Bad Posts  (Read 193212 times)
🐒Gods of Prosperity🔱🐲💸
shua
Atlas Star
Nepal

Political Matrix
E: 1.29, S: -0.70

« on: September 03, 2011, 03:26:01 PM »

from the same post:

I consider races to be things like Asian, White (European Descent, Black (African descent), Asia, and Hispanic (this is an odd category).
🐒Gods of Prosperity🔱🐲💸
shua
Atlas Star
Nepal

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2011, 12:55:08 PM »

from the same post:

I consider races to be things like Asian, White (European Descent, Black (African descent), Asia, and Hispanic (this is an odd category).

Wait, wait, wait. In the same post, the guy accuses a poster of being racist and describes what he considers to be "races" ?

It is hilarious, especially considering the target of his accusation.

Then again, coming from the King of Self-Righteous Land it shouldn't be surprising.
That, and he considers both "Asian" and "Asia" to be races.
🐒Gods of Prosperity🔱🐲💸
shua
Atlas Star
Nepal

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2011, 11:38:54 AM »

you've been blubbed.
🐒Gods of Prosperity🔱🐲💸
shua
Atlas Star
Nepal

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2011, 12:01:32 AM »

My friend interviewed a self proclaimed Maoist at my alma mater today. The enlightened man/woman claims that Stalin never killed millions of people/the figures are "made up" - http://www.youtube.com/user/TUOwl2009#p/u/0/uE2M7g_IWSE

Definitely an intellectual movement!

*finds the picture at Teabagger rallies of Obama with a bone through his nose*

Do you really want to go there Phil?

Hey, I wasn't the one holding up the Tea Party as an intellectual movement. The burden is on the Invaders to prove that they aren't as bad. The masses wanted to label innocent people within the Tea Party as boneheaded barbarian racists? Ok. Now make sure movements on the left aren't as bad. Make sure your supporters don't occasionally say stupid things. Make sure your signs aren't misspelled, inaccurate, extreme and/or hateful.

And remember: this isn't about hating capitalism!

Uh, that sign refers to the Workers World Party, not the Democrats. Only people who support Democrats should be considered real members of the movement.
🐒Gods of Prosperity🔱🐲💸
shua
Atlas Star
Nepal

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2012, 10:36:20 AM »

meta
I am home from Kenya and God has revealed Himself in mighty ways to me this week and I served the children of Maisha.  One of the things He has told me is to curtail my activities and my time on this forum.  I am not going to leave the forum, but I am going to try to cut down on how much I am on here and what threads I post on.  I am not leaving my passion for politics, either.  I still support the same candidate before and after Kenya, Mitt Romney.  I need to devote more time to worshipping my Heavenly Father and serving His children.  Plus, I have two sponsor children that I am responsible for, so i am going to research and find ways to give them what they need beyond the sponsorship requirement without sacrificing my own bills.  I am also going to do a lot of house cleaning on facebook.  I have also been given the honor of mentoring and being a big brother to one very special young person, so I need to devote more of myself to this person and making sure they develop into the person God has called them to be.
🐒Gods of Prosperity🔱🐲💸
shua
Atlas Star
Nepal

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2012, 01:21:29 PM »

meta
I am home from Kenya and God has revealed Himself in mighty ways to me this week and I served the children of Maisha.  One of the things He has told me is to curtail my activities and my time on this forum.  I am not going to leave the forum, but I am going to try to cut down on how much I am on here and what threads I post on.  I am not leaving my passion for politics, either.  I still support the same candidate before and after Kenya, Mitt Romney.  I need to devote more time to worshipping my Heavenly Father and serving His children.  Plus, I have two sponsor children that I am responsible for, so i am going to research and find ways to give them what they need beyond the sponsorship requirement without sacrificing my own bills.  I am also going to do a lot of house cleaning on facebook.  I have also been given the honor of mentoring and being a big brother to one very special young person, so I need to devote more of myself to this person and making sure they develop into the person God has called them to be.

I'm sorry, but why did people throw a fit about this thread being locked when posts here just keep getting crossposted in the goldmine and vice versa?

A post can sometimes be funny and absurd, or just one of the two.
or neither - which confuses people and so they feel they have to put it in both threads just in case.
🐒Gods of Prosperity🔱🐲💸
shua
Atlas Star
Nepal

Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2012, 03:12:29 PM »

I went through and cleared out the clutter at Dale's request in the other thread, but apparently as I did that, he locked it and unlocked this one.  So, I've deleted the old thread.  Let the deluge begin...

EDIT: Also, as I said in my disclaimer in the old new thread, which is no longer in existence: I'm not going to police this thread to make sure that people are only posting bad posts, and not turning into back-and-forth discussions.  So, you're on the honor system.
So, does that make this thread the new new thread which is also the old old thread?
🐒Gods of Prosperity🔱🐲💸
shua
Atlas Star
Nepal

Political Matrix

« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2012, 05:02:27 PM »

Krazey is absolutely right here of course.  This story is in fact evidence of the liberals' firm grip on campaign finance abuse, not conservatives.  And something about gay marriage again.

Certainly liberal candidate Barack Obama was instrumental in demolishing the public campaign financing system.

Though actually everyone one of krazen's posts in that thread would qualify as well (actually I don't even need the "in that thread"...)
I've heard Mark Shields make this point.  It's debatable, but hardly absurd.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies