The Atlas Deluge of Absurdity, Ignorance, and Bad Posts (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 11:29:50 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Atlas Deluge of Absurdity, Ignorance, and Bad Posts (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Atlas Deluge of Absurdity, Ignorance, and Bad Posts  (Read 193058 times)
ZuWo
YaBB God
Switzerland

« on: March 04, 2012, 04:09:18 PM »

I absolutely despise Eric Cantor. If I had a choice between shooting a revived Osama bin Laden and Eric Cantor, I would flip a coin.
ZuWo
YaBB God
Switzerland

« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2012, 01:11:08 PM »

This is why this thing got closed last time, because instead of actually arguing why something is supposedly "absurd", "ignorant" or "bad" you can all collectively troll anyone who disagrees with you and post it in this thread as though it's self-evidently stupid by your collective liberal group-think.

I hope that this thread gets closed once and forever if it continues to go down the path you are describing here.
ZuWo
YaBB God
Switzerland

« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2012, 04:03:19 PM »

This thread should be locked. The entire thread in general and the last few pages in particular have once again made it clear that this thread only serves the purpose of group bullying: Find the best way to collectively mock a point of view you disagree with. This thread adds nothing to the quality of this forum, it actually hurts the Atlas Forum because it encourages very severe flame wars. This thread should be locked.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies