The Atlas Deluge of Absurdity, Ignorance, and Bad Posts (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 09:48:20 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Atlas Deluge of Absurdity, Ignorance, and Bad Posts (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Atlas Deluge of Absurdity, Ignorance, and Bad Posts  (Read 193234 times)
Negusa Nagast 🚀
Nagas
United States

« on: January 13, 2012, 02:59:20 PM »

Reagan failed twice at winning the presidential nomination, so I am going to hold off judgement on this call. In fact, he was seen as a "weak" candidate in a "weak" field back in 1980.
Negusa Nagast 🚀
Nagas
United States

« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2012, 05:53:05 PM »

Mitt, and as President he will restore jobs and greatness to America, after four years of Barack's incompetence and aimlesness.

Negusa Nagast 🚀
Nagas
United States

« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2012, 04:13:14 PM »

If you want to challenge the posts made against you, do it in the thread they were made.
Negusa Nagast 🚀
Nagas
United States

« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2012, 07:01:34 PM »

https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?action=profile;u=1554;sa=showPosts

The pathetic whining and immature boasting is worse than usual.  Of course, we knew these types of posts were to be expected before this primary.

I think the fact that Mittbot can't seal the deal is driving politico's programming haywire.
Negusa Nagast 🚀
Nagas
United States

« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2012, 09:41:45 PM »

PA - Philly
IA - Their economy is doing well enough that I think the president may be unfairly rewarded for it.
NV - Illegals
CO - Democrats successfully infiltrated this state as rich white liberals began to take it over and saturate it with psycho hipsters and the loon left.  It's one of those places that have been sullied by elites.
OH - Another state I don't trust, it may be in the heartland, but I'm always uneasy.
VA - McDonnell could make this ours, but I do believe NOVA is becoming more corrupted by DC as the years go by.
NC - Pat McCrory running for governor will probably help the ticket.  Obama will put money into this state, but I think as it gets closer it will revert to its roots.
FL - I don't trust this state, but it seems more likely to go our way than some others.
NH - state has soured on dems, I know this because I live here - Obama's admin is directly responsible for everyones sewer and water bills doubling in the next couple years due to EPA rules and people know it, and if Portsmouth Naval Base closes, he won't be having a friendly reception in even his best areas
IN - I don't think he's gonna get a repeat here, but he'll be around Chicago, potentially making the state closer than it should be
AZ - Fools gold and even dem insiders say that. 
MO - This state has consistently moved right.
Negusa Nagast 🚀
Nagas
United States

« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2012, 09:03:45 PM »

Arguably, Dukakis's 1988 primary performance was better than any Reagan (1980)

Negusa Nagast 🚀
Nagas
United States

« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2012, 11:31:14 PM »

Anybody who's doubting that CO is now effectively a blue state is living in 2004. The Republican Party isn't the same party as it was 8, hell, even 4 years ago. CO Republicanism by and large does not mesh well with Alabama Republicanism, which is effectively running the ideology of the Republican Party at this point. Obama's campaign forever changed the landscape in places like CO by registering tens of thousands of Latino voters that will forever be engaged in the political process and will (at least in political terms) forever be aligned against the Republican Party.

In their quest to "find a true conservative", "champion 'true' conservative values" and the like, I don't think many hardline conservatives have taken the time to look back and see how many people they've either thrown off the train or have jumped off voluntarily.
And you have to question how many of those votes are fraud, and most likely the Democrat party wants to court as many illegal votes as possible to keep CO in the blue column as long as possible in future election.  I don't buy it one bit, you people make me sick to my stomach.
Negusa Nagast 🚀
Nagas
United States

« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2012, 08:18:20 PM »

Fraudulent signatures on: Primary petitions, Absentee ballots, Doctors’ orders, and recall petitions   
 are becoming the signature of desperate Democrats who play the electoral game by one set of rules: By Any Means Necessary.
Negusa Nagast 🚀
Nagas
United States

« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2012, 06:43:39 PM »

This is why the US needs to separate, the progessives move to the nicest places and turn them to urban ruin. For all their talk of peace, they prefer drug empires to peaceful communities. But then again, this would never work since liberals have an obsession with controlling everyone else and everything they do.
Negusa Nagast 🚀
Nagas
United States

« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2012, 08:00:37 PM »

Heavily Republican. It's a right-wing site.

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Extremely heavily Republican. Psychiatry is right-wing by definition.

The other demographics I don't know about.

Generally those threads are dumb but I'm pretty sure this guy is serious.
Negusa Nagast 🚀
Nagas
United States

« Reply #10 on: May 13, 2012, 04:26:06 PM »

I guess the Deluge is damaged irretrievably.

No, it's just that the deluge has attained critical mass and is now self-sustaining.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies