Obama schedules joint session job speech at same time as GOP Debate. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 03:11:18 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  Obama schedules joint session job speech at same time as GOP Debate. (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Obama schedules joint session job speech at same time as GOP Debate.  (Read 14358 times)
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« on: August 31, 2011, 12:24:27 PM »

Classless
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2011, 12:30:58 PM »

jobs are more important than the debate.

It only took close to three years for the President to realize it!
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2011, 01:24:15 AM »

Haha, I love it (aside from it interrupting Football)! The President makes a really classless move, gets called out and told to reverse the decision and does just that! Can we just tell him not to run for re-election while we're at it? Wait. Scratch that. He's making it easy for us.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2011, 02:41:13 PM »

Ah, yes, this tool box. He's among my favorite "journalists" that frequent MSNBC. Always good for a laugh.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2011, 02:57:36 PM »

Maybe Obama calculated the fact that Boehner would say "No", because the media would then create a buzz promoting the Republican debate for which then more people including Republicans and Independents would turn in to watch, resulting in more Republicans getting a nice view of Perry so that he wins the nomination and more Independents get a negative view of Perry because of his backwards positions on various issues. And Obama now thinks that Perry is easier to beat then Romney ...

Ok. No.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2011, 08:40:51 PM »

I'd rather shoot both of my eyes out with a sling shot than read a px-J.J. argument.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies