Who would you vote for?: Spanish edition (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 01:37:48 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  Who would you vote for?: Spanish edition (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Who would you vote for?: Spanish edition  (Read 4483 times)
Niemeyerite
JulioMadrid
Junior Chimp
Spain

Political Matrix
E: -8.65, S: -9.04

« on: September 01, 2011, 07:28:40 PM »

You know, PSOE/PSC/PSdeG/PSE-EE all the way...

I could have voted CHA in 2000 if I lived in Aragon.. but probably would vote for Almunia at the end...
In Canarias, I think I could have voted NC in 2011... unlikely, however.

I'm a PSOE hack Wink

If the candidate wasn't Montilla, I would have definitely vote ICV in 2010 if I lived in Catalunya.

Why Bildy, Rodrigo?
Niemeyerite
JulioMadrid
Junior Chimp
Spain

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2011, 10:50:18 AM »

In Euskadi, I would be a left-wing nationalist, although I would vote in 2009 against PNV's machine. Now, Bildu is a strong progressive force and Patxi Lopez is an epic fail while PNV never.

Patxi López is not a fail. He may loose in 2013, but he's the new hero of the PSOE, and really popular among IU-PSOE-PP-UPyD voters... what I mean is... he may be our candidate in 2016 or 2020.
And Bildu is a strong terrorist force, not a progressive one. What do you mean by progressive? what have they done since they're in power? Ban private security in the cities/towns they have the power? Support ETA terrorists? Help "etarra's" families? Burn the Spanish flag?

Niemeyerite
JulioMadrid
Junior Chimp
Spain

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2011, 01:56:04 PM »

=)

___

Hash, you'd vote Ibarretxe in 2009 and 2005, really? What do you like about him?

And I still can't understand your vote on Bildu. It was understandable before May elections... but Martin Garitano has proven to be a bad person, almost a terrorist. and Juan Karlos Izaguirre, mayor of San Sebastian, is worse than Garitano... a terrorist, but a dumb one.
Niemeyerite
JulioMadrid
Junior Chimp
Spain

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2011, 03:50:57 PM »

They didn't do all you said, because if they had done it, they wouldn't have been able to run in May elections. But ETA is intelligent. they're running Bildu with unknown people, ETA supporters, who have never been famous by their political views (excluding Garitano, the "GARA" jornalist, who, yes, was, and is, an etarra).

My english is not good enough to answer all that... but I have friends in the Basque Country, one of them is Arizt Arrieta, who succeded Isaias Carrasco as General Secretary of PSOE in Mondragon after ETA killed him. And I've talked to Patxi Lopez, Odon Elorza among others, and everybody knows ETA is USING the democracy to get money and power.
I have also one good friend who is PeNeuVista, Alvaro Lopez de Verde. A nationalist, no doubts. He lives in Bilbao. And agrees Bild and ETA are the same thing.
You may know a lot about Basque politicians... unfortunately, you have to VISIT it and talk to the people to know if I'm being dishonest Smiley

Talking about the PSE-PP pact... well, Patxi would have not done that if Ibarretxe wasn't PNV's candidate. Put Erkoreka there, and you would have a PNV lehendakari and a PSE vicelehendakari. It was necessary to "kill" Ibarretxe politically. PSOE voters wouldn't have understood why Ibarretxe continued there if Patxi could have governed himself.

And Basagoiti had promissed not to enter the Basque Government. In fact, Patxi prefers to pact with the PNV.

Hash, I know you like Spain a lot. You should really visit my beautiful country, and talk to Bildu, PSOE, PP, PNV, CiU.. voters. I think you would understand my views on Bildu. ETA has hurt Spain a lot, lots of people have been killed by them, innocent people... And Garitano appeared the other day on TV with etarra's families, ETA has done SOME WRONG THINGS IN CATALUNYA!!!!!!!!!!!!! What about the wrong things (only some) in the rest of Spain?

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies