SENATE BILL: Another Simultaneous Elections Amendment (Sent to regions) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 10:09:20 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  SENATE BILL: Another Simultaneous Elections Amendment (Sent to regions) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: SENATE BILL: Another Simultaneous Elections Amendment (Sent to regions)  (Read 1487 times)
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: -4.52

P P P
« on: September 10, 2011, 08:28:36 PM »

Should have become law the first time it went through.
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2011, 08:44:30 PM »

You don't think so?  You supported it the first time. There's a difference in Section 1 and there's no Section 3 on this bill (Section 3 on the other was excluding Holidays, fwiw), but other than that they look practically the same to me.
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2011, 08:57:11 PM »

You don't think so?  You supported it the first time. There's a difference in Section 1 and there's no Section 3 on this bill (Section 3 on the other was excluding Holidays, fwiw), but other than that they look practically the same to me.

Like everyone else in my region, I voted against the first amendment. Why are you saying I supported it?
Well, I didn't know how you voted in your own regional vote, I didn't look that into it. But when I was looking at the first debate thread, your only post in the thread was voting for it:

You must have just supported it then for the sake of letting the people have the final say. If that's the case, props to you. I usually support doing that unless it's an amendment I think is just completely wrong.
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2011, 09:32:36 PM »

The original version had a typo that wasn't noticed until it was sent to the regions, which is why most people voted against it.
Ah, didn't notice that. Tongue Well then, that makes sense. Hopefully it can pass this time. Cheesy
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies