The Official CNN/Tea Party Express Debate Discussion Thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 02:46:36 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  The Official CNN/Tea Party Express Debate Discussion Thread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Official CNN/Tea Party Express Debate Discussion Thread  (Read 22635 times)
Politico
YaBB God
« on: September 12, 2011, 08:09:34 PM »

Screw you, Mitt.  I'd rather see Congress manage our currency than some appointed board chairman who gets to do whatever he wants.

Congress would destroy this country if they were put in charge of monetary policy. We would be the United States of Zimbabwe by now if that had been the case from 2009-2010.
Politico
YaBB God
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2011, 08:16:20 PM »

Perry's "I can't be bought for $5000 line" kind of implies there is a number where he can be bought

Anybody who supports this idiot is supporting Obama's re-election. In the course of two debates, he has given Obama more than enough ammo to DESTROY him. I can only imagine what else he is going to give Obama over the next six months.
Politico
YaBB God
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2011, 08:54:57 PM »
« Edited: September 12, 2011, 08:59:45 PM by Politico »

My prediction: Bachmann and Santorum, who I thought was a goner but not yet, are going to eat away at some of Perry's support after this.

You can always count on folks coming to their senses eventually, though. In order to ensure Obama's loss, Romney will still win this nomination...but he might be forced to stick Perry on the bottom of the ticket to placate the radicals.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies