The Official CNN/Tea Party Express Debate Discussion Thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 08:50:15 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  The Official CNN/Tea Party Express Debate Discussion Thread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Official CNN/Tea Party Express Debate Discussion Thread  (Read 22878 times)
MyRescueKittehRocks
JohanusCalvinusLibertas
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: September 12, 2011, 06:44:36 PM »

MyRescueKittehRocks
JohanusCalvinusLibertas
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2011, 09:54:20 PM »

It felt like Bachamann was put in the Santorum corner tonight. Sad considering this would be her crowd. I loved Perry getting pwned by Romney and Huntsman on immigration and Paul schooling Santorum on blowback due to foreign interventionism. Remember Chairman Sanchez, I'm one of those odd pro-Israel Ron Paul supporters and think the congressman had to call to account the militarism.

As for my rankings

1. Ron Paul: His line on common sense narrowly overcome my second place pick for tonight. If he had just a little more time regarding the 9/11 comment those misguided boos would've been cheers.
2. Jon Huntsman: He was the most articulate of the candidates tonight made Romney look real bad and was the most improved
This next one I can't believe I'm saying this
3. Rick Santorum: On many issues I agree with him yet your foreign policy is seriously flawed we do not need to police the world
4. Herman Cain: You get points for your 999 plan "which as a bridge to a full fairtax plan I would support" the humor at the end was great
5.Newt Gingrich: Solid as always but it's the little things Newt. Thanks for the dogpile on Romney for Romneycare and Perry for his Dream act lite.
6. Michelle Bachamann: She was largely ignored tonight and it hurt her. When she got in she was excellent but I fell she was lost in the shuffle tonight.
7. Mitt Romney: Thank you for joining in on pwning Perry on immigration. Though you got schooled by everybody on Romneycare. Good comments on eliminating capital gains but I still won't vote for you ever.
8. Rick Perry: If you're gonna be a Tea Party candidate you don't advocate a Dream Act Lite.

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies