National Tracking Poll Thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 01:42:52 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  2012 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls
  National Tracking Poll Thread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: National Tracking Poll Thread  (Read 310190 times)
old timey villain
cope1989

« on: October 23, 2012, 09:27:00 PM »

Intrade's not looking great tonight, probably because of today's polls.

Obama is currently below 55%. 

This was explained already in another thread.

You don't understand.  Someone is selling Obama.  His numbers are dropping faster than Romney's are gaining.

You seem like a man who knows what he's talking about. So come straight with me - is there ANY chance Obama wins this election? Or should I just give up?

Why would you give up? Obama still has 270 electoral votes and it looks like the polls have remained very steady since the last debate - I have seen an equal number of favorable Obama and favorable Romney polls. Sure it's not gonna be 2008 for Obama, but it won't be 2008 for Romney either.

If Obama supporters actually get out there and VOTE instead of bitching about the race being close then we would have nothing to worry about. You swing state voters have no idea how lucky you are.
old timey villain
cope1989

« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2012, 01:23:18 PM »

Gallup is bipolar, let's just admit it. Or they reflect an America that is bipolar.

"53% of voters approve of the Job the current president is doing, but almost as many want the other guy in office instead." People say Americans are self hating masochists, and perhaps we are.
old timey villain
cope1989

« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2012, 04:28:07 PM »

Obama is surging nationally:

WaPo
Obama 49%
Romney 48% (-1)

This is not even factoring in the big Bloomberg bump he'll be getting starting tonight.

The Bloomberg endorsement hurts him. I cringed when I read about it.

Michael Bloomberg is incredibly popular in the heartland. Obama might have a chance at putting Indiana and Missouri back into play now.

Bloomberg is considered the worst representative of the nanny state.  It will play on the Left Coast NY/New England, but not anyplace else. 

J.J. I think I have a much better understanding of what people in Middle America are thinking about this Bloomberg endorsement, and let me tell you, they are fired up about it. I'm hearing very, very positive things.

Couldn't agree more. If there's one thing a walmart employee from Kansas City absolutely LOVES, it's a New York Jew billionaire hiding the Big Gulp cups.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies