What if Abbas succeeds and UN recognizes Palestine within pre1967 borders? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 06:31:54 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  International General Discussion (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  What if Abbas succeeds and UN recognizes Palestine within pre1967 borders? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: What if Abbas succeeds and UN recognizes Palestine within pre1967 borders?  (Read 11788 times)
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« on: September 19, 2011, 08:37:43 PM »
« edited: September 19, 2011, 08:39:36 PM by As Afterwards The Words Still Ring »

Wow, I'm surprised Palestine is more popular in the U.S. than it is in Latin America, India, or Russia.

As for India, Israel's cause is actually very popular with Hindu nationalists. When the BJP was in power from 1998-2004, Israeli and Indian relations got better by leaps and bounds.

Yeah I remember some Hindu nationalist site that had an odd tribute to "Rabbi" Kahane on it. But it's not that surprising if you think about it, Hindu nationalists hate Muslims and Christians, so does Israel.

Israel should just annex the lands and kick out all who aren't Jews.

Let it be known that jmfcst supports oppression of Christians and anti-Christian violence.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2011, 10:46:14 PM »
« Edited: September 20, 2011, 10:49:28 PM by As Afterwards The Words Still Ring »

As I as noted before, it's no question that Israel is an extreme anti-Christian country. You know how conservatives describe the government in the US as hating Christians? Well that's what Israel's regime is. Israel has certainly butchered far more Christians than Iran.

Also I find the "God promised the land to the Jews" thing pretty ridiculous:

Quote from: Restricted
You must be logged in to read this quote.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2011, 10:55:53 PM »

BTW here's a more modern translation as well:

Quote from: Restricted
You must be logged in to read this quote.

The land belongs to those who believe in Jesus Christ, not the fascist regime of Netanyahu.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2011, 11:10:13 PM »

To the one who doesnt think Christians are monotheist, we are. We happen to believe in the G-d of Abraham, Issac, and Jacob (Israel) where our primary difference is over Yeshuah (Jesus). I and all Christians believe Yeshuah is the messiah the Jewish people have been looking for.

But neither Muslims or Jews believe that. They consider Christians polytheist.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2011, 09:52:12 PM »
« Edited: September 21, 2011, 09:55:08 PM by With One's Heart In One's Mouth »

Typical bias from the left towards the Palestinian Muslims. In the end my view will be vindicated. Why should Israel concede land when the Palestinian Muslims should be admitted as citizens with full rights in Jordan? Offer the Christians full Israeli citizen rights in the process.

And Islamic Palestinians don't get an opportunity for Israeli rights like the Christians because...

If they would renounce committing terrorism and recognize Israel's national sovereignty I'd support offering full citizen rights to Islamic Palestinians.

Uh, not all Palestinian terrorists are Muslim.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Habash

Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine, the largest Palestinian terrorist group before the 90s, was very very far from Islamist.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies