What if Abbas succeeds and UN recognizes Palestine within pre1967 borders? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 07:05:23 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  International General Discussion (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  What if Abbas succeeds and UN recognizes Palestine within pre1967 borders? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: What if Abbas succeeds and UN recognizes Palestine within pre1967 borders?  (Read 11835 times)
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« on: September 21, 2011, 12:06:28 AM »

Typical bias from the left towards the Palestinian Muslims. In the end my view will be vindicated. Why should Israel concede land when the Palestinian Muslims should be admitted as citizens with full rights in Jordan? Offer the Christians full Israeli citizen rights in the process.

And Islamic Palestinians don't get an opportunity for Israeli rights like the Christians because...

Luke 21:20 ““When you see Jerusalem being surrounded by armies, you will know that its desolation is near.”

What a profound sentence.  What's next? When it rains, things get wet?
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2011, 12:09:30 AM »

I hear if the Jewish rebuild the temple, God will the destroy the universe.  So, I think it's important we ban Judaism from the Holy Land to appease Him.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies