Snowguy/Bacon King for Atlasia! (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 12:59:51 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Snowguy/Bacon King for Atlasia! (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Snowguy/Bacon King for Atlasia!  (Read 3870 times)
Ebowed
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 4.13, S: 2.09

« on: September 18, 2011, 09:43:38 PM »

Atlasia also has structural economic problems that have led to high unemployment, especially in the Pacific and my former home of the Midwest.  My administration would be focused on increasing meaningful, living-wage employment in order to reduce dependency on government and get people working.  We cannot stress enough the pride and sense of self-accomplishment that a paycheck can bring to a person and their family.  That is not to say there should be no safety net.  My administration would continue to work with the senate to improve, strengthen, and broaden the safety net where needed in order to prevent people slipping through the cracks.  By making jobs and employment focus number one, and ensuring that Atlasians have the basic support like housing, food on the table, and the skills needed to succeed, much of the economic malaise we have felt will, believe it or not, right itself.

In these times of economic uncertainty for so many Atlasians, it is crucial that this philosophy guides the search for potential remedies.  Bravo!

Bacon King has proven that he is a highly capable Vice President.  With the logic that Marokai is espousing, we may as well enact undemocratic term limits.
Ebowed
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 4.13, S: 2.09

« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2011, 10:02:28 PM »

I forgot that, in becoming the left-wing version of the Populares yourselves, you've attracted the former members of the real thing.

So, is the Jesus Christ Party too partisan to work constructively with other parties to achieve reforms, or not?  The narrative just has so many twists and turns!
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies