Black vs Half-White: Could Cain win DC if US double dips?!
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 12:19:06 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  Black vs Half-White: Could Cain win DC if US double dips?!
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Poll
Question: Black vs Half-White:  Could Cain win DC if US double dips?!
Yes

No

Maybe

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 74

Author Topic: Black vs Half-White: Could Cain win DC if US double dips?!  (Read 5220 times)
Link
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: September 30, 2011, 09:03:48 AM »

Absolutely not, why would anyone even think that would happen?

The fact that anyone would even start a thread with Black vs. Half-White in the subject or even the actual posts says a lot about why Republicans get labeled over and over again.

This.

What the OP and a lot of ignorant Republican race baiters fail to realize is the Republicans already tried the run a black candidate against the black candidate trick and it blew up in their faces and handed Obama his senate seat.  Then they tried lets pick a black head of our party just to prove we aren't completely out of touch with mainstream America.  How did that work out?

This thread is an insult to African Americans.
Swing low, sweet chariot. Comin' for to carry me home.
jmfcst
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #51 on: September 30, 2011, 09:22:14 AM »

1) this thread is tongue in cheek
2) No one insults African Americans more than their leaders and their culture - leaders like Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton...and stats like 75% of black kids born out of wedlock.

I grew up in neighborhood that was 98% black, and didn't move out until I was 22.  I've seen first hand the world view and the habits of the magority of the black community.  I also lived in >90% white neighborhoods since then.

And the law of motion doesn't care if you're white, black, or tangerine...you reap what you sow.  And the law of motion also doesn't care about who you blame, you're still going to reap the consequences of your choices.  Death, both moral and physical, doesn't care about race.

The fact that somone like Marion Barry could get caught on videotape smoking crack with a hooker and still be reelected tells you that the society that reelected him is corrupt and hopeless.
Link
« Reply #52 on: September 30, 2011, 09:30:44 AM »

2) No one insults African Americans more than their leaders and their culture - leaders like Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton...and stats like 75% of black kids born out of wedlock.

I grew up in neighborhood that was 98% black, and didn't move out until I was 22.  I've seen first hand the world view and the habits of the magority of the black community.  I also lived in >90% white neighborhoods since then.

And the law of motion doesn't care if you're white, black, or tangerine...you reap what you sow.  And the law of motion also doesn't care about who you blame, you're still going to reap the consequences of your choices.  Death, both moral and physical, doesn't care about race.

The fact that somone like Marion Barry could get caught on videotape smoking crack with a hooker and still be reelected tells you that the society that reelected him is corrupt and hopeless.

Translation:  Black people bad.  White people good.
jmfcst
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #53 on: September 30, 2011, 09:33:45 AM »

I grew up in neighborhood that was 98% black, and didn't move out until I was 22.  I've seen first hand the world view and the habits of the majority of the black community.  I also lived in >90% white neighborhoods since then.

The fact that someone like Marion Barry could get caught on videotape smoking crack with a hooker and still be reelected tells you that the society that reelected him is corrupt and hopeless.

Translation:  Black people bad.  White people good.

Your reading comprehension: bad.
Link
« Reply #54 on: September 30, 2011, 09:34:23 AM »

Bush starts a made up war and kills hundreds of thousands of innocent women and children based on a lie, costs us trillions of dollars, and gets reelected.  jmfcst doesn't say a peep.  A black mayor of a town most Americans will never even go to at any point in their life gets reelected and jmfcst has a meltdown.

Anyone else noticing a trend?
Peeperkorn
Uruguay

Political Matrix
E: 0.65, S: -6.78

« Reply #55 on: September 30, 2011, 09:34:32 AM »

Quote from: Restricted
You must be logged in to read this quote.

jmfcst
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #56 on: September 30, 2011, 09:43:45 AM »

which made up war you referring to?  the attacks 9/11...The war in Iraq...the war in Afghanistatan...the war on Terror...?  did I miss any?

---

and kills hundreds of thousands of innocent women and children based on a lie, costs us trillions of dollars, and gets reelected.  jmfcst doesn't say a peep.  A black mayor of a town most Americans will never even go to at any point in their life gets reelected and jmfcst has a meltdown.

Anyone else noticing a trend?

yeah, your "trend" goes all the way back to end of July 2011...two months on this board....so how would you know the opinoin of jmfcst in regards to Bush's war leadership?
jmfcst
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #57 on: September 30, 2011, 09:45:41 AM »

yeah, Forrestal Road in Houston Texas 77033 (in case you'd like to use Google's street view to walk the streets) looks exactly like that....but different.
Link
« Reply #58 on: September 30, 2011, 09:49:37 AM »
« Edited: September 30, 2011, 09:52:09 AM by Link »

I grew up in neighborhood that was 98% black, and didn't move out until I was 22.

There are two possibilities...

1) You are a liar and you never lived in a neighborhood with a substantial number of African Americans (I have a strong feeling this is the case but I am willing to give you the benefit of the doubt)

2) You in fact did live in a neighborhood with a substantial number of African Americans but you just chose to selectively hear what you wanted from African American leaders to support a vile view of the African American community.

Exhibit A:  Jesse Jackson's criticism of black on black violence...

"There is nothing more painful to me ... than to walk down the street and hear footsteps and start thinking about robbery, then look around and see somebody white and feel relieved."

What more do you want the guy to say?  Do you want Jesse Jackson to start calling black people dirty n-word?!  How much more critical can a man be?

You need to go to a black church sometime and listen to the whole sermon.  Black preachers take shots at EVERYTHING that is dragging down the black community.  Don't just listen to edited excerpts from a couple of Reverend Wright speeches on Faux News or Rush Limbaugh.  I guarantee if you listen to ALL of his speeches he will discuss out of wedlock births, absent fathers, black on black crime, education, and a slew of other negative critiques about the black community.  As a Republican you would probably actually enjoy it.  Its got everything.  A strong message about personal responsibility and plenty of negative remarks about people with dark skin.
Peeperkorn
Uruguay

Political Matrix

« Reply #59 on: September 30, 2011, 09:58:55 AM »

yeah, Forrestal Road in Houston Texas 77033 (in case you'd like to use Google's street view to walk the streets) looks exactly like that....but different.

You must have learnt a lot of hip hop n' stuff.
jmfcst
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #60 on: September 30, 2011, 09:59:13 AM »

There are two possibilities...

1) You are a liar and you never lived in a neighborhood with a substantial number of African Americans (I have a strong feeling this is the case but I am willing to give you the benefit of the doubt)

2) You in fact did live in a neighborhood with a substantial number of African Americans but you just chose to selectively hear what you wanted from African American leaders to support a vile view of the African American community.

you forgot a third possiblity:

3) jmfcst is in fact a Chinese jet pilot.

---

to answer your question regarding JJackson, the pastor who brought his knocked up mistress into the White House to pray with Clinton during the Monica fiasco....anyone who preaches 90% victimhood is a slimeball.
Peeperkorn
Uruguay

Political Matrix

« Reply #61 on: September 30, 2011, 10:05:42 AM »

to answer your question regarding JJackson, the pastor who brought his knocked up mistress into the White House to pray with Clinton during the Monica fiasco....anyone who preaches 90% victimhood is a slimeball.

Monica was also praying with Bill, but in a different way.
jmfcst
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #62 on: September 30, 2011, 10:08:26 AM »

and if Monica were black, I'd be acused of racism by Linkless for calling her actions self-destructive.
Peeperkorn
Uruguay

Political Matrix

« Reply #63 on: September 30, 2011, 10:11:29 AM »

and if Monica were black, I'd be acused of racism by Linkless for calling her actions self-destructive.

Kinky thoughts, sir.
Link
« Reply #64 on: September 30, 2011, 11:01:44 AM »

And I notice you didn't even touch my quote from the black leader that you slandered that debunked your Rush Limbaugh Republican Fox News talking points.

Everyone is reading this thread and the evidence presented and formulating an opinion about your motives.
jmfcst
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #65 on: September 30, 2011, 11:10:18 AM »

And I notice you didn't even touch my quote from the black leader that you slandered that debunked your Rush Limbaugh Republican Fox News talking points.

Everyone is reading this thread and the evidence presented and formulating an opinion about your motives.

yeah, I know, everyone on this board thinks I am a racist, and that I am just a sock of Rush and FoxNews, right?

and I did touch the quote by stating that when 90% of what comes out of JJackson's mouth is victimhood (blaming someone else)....so, in case your math is fuzzy:  90%>10%
Peeperkorn
Uruguay

Political Matrix

« Reply #66 on: September 30, 2011, 11:16:20 AM »

and I did touch the quote by stating that when 90% of what comes out of JJackson's mouth is victimhood (blaming someone else)....

What do you expect? He is a christian leader.
jmfcst
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #67 on: September 30, 2011, 11:22:17 AM »

and I did touch the quote by stating that when 90% of what comes out of JJackson's mouth is victimhood (blaming someone else)....

What do you expect? He is a christian leader.

Christianity is a lot of things, victimhood it aint.
Link
« Reply #68 on: September 30, 2011, 11:23:24 AM »

yeah, I know, everyone on this board thinks I am a racist

I haven't made up my mind but I'm beginning to see where the other posters are coming from.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies