NE: Public Policy Polling: Obama not Competitive except in 1st and 2nd (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 06:01:05 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  2012 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls
  NE: Public Policy Polling: Obama not Competitive except in 1st and 2nd (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: NE: Public Policy Polling: Obama not Competitive except in 1st and 2nd  (Read 2447 times)
Swing low, sweet chariot. Comin' for to carry me home.
jmfcst
Atlas Icon
United States

« on: October 07, 2011, 12:08:45 AM »

You certainly can't call it a potential landslide if one of Nebraska's districts are in play.

I'm pretty sure nobody expects the Republican candidate to win in a landslide next year. And if anyone does, they're kidding themselves.
Tell that to jmfcst.
anyone with historical knowledge of POTUS reelection bids knows that in a new recession, Obama's numbers are going to fall another 10-15 points over the next 13 months...you can take it to the bank
jmfcst
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2011, 08:34:27 AM »

And we gained 100,000 jobs last month. Not phenomenal, but not too shabby either.

half of which was returning strikers that went on strike last month....so the average over the last two months is 50k/month.  I wish Obama well on the speaking circuit.
jmfcst
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2011, 10:59:59 AM »

half of which was returning strikers that went on strike last month....so the average over the last two months is 50k/month.  I wish Obama well on the speaking circuit.

If they count as jobs lost when they go on strike then they have to count as jobs gained when they return. So if this month isn't as good as reported then previous months weren't as bad as reported. Can't have it both ways.

which is why I said an average of 50k over the last two months and not an average of 25k, Einstein.
jmfcst
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2011, 11:23:33 AM »

ah...I missed the correction to the August numbers when I calculated the average....my bad
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies