How Open Minded Do You Consider Yourself? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 02:42:29 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  How Open Minded Do You Consider Yourself? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: How Open Minded Do You Consider Yourself?
Very Open Minded, Always Looking For Good Argument To Build On My Views

Moderately Open Minded, There Is A Fairly Reasonable Chance Someone Could Sway Me

A Little Open Minded, The Overwhelming Odds Are That No One Will Sway My Views

I Know The Other Side Is Wrong, So I Don't Really Care How They Argue Their Points

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 62

Author Topic: How Open Minded Do You Consider Yourself?  (Read 4928 times)
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

« on: October 18, 2011, 06:42:10 PM »

A mix of all options, though option 2 in balance. One subjects where my knowledge is limited and my opinion, by consequence, far more shaky or not really well built up; I am certainly quite open-minded and somebody with better knowledge than me (as long as they're not some nutjob) could certainly convince me and change my views. On other stuff where I think my knowledge is pretty solid and my opinion pretty solid, I'm a little open minded but there's little chance my views could change. On political issues which I feel strongly about ("moral issues" or some fiscal issues), then there's little chance of one swaying me over. On the Harper government and the Conservative Party of Canada's record, then I'm totally not open minded and there's nothing which will make me change my views, because Harper is the Antichrist.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies