How Open Minded Do You Consider Yourself? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 04:01:15 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  How Open Minded Do You Consider Yourself? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: How Open Minded Do You Consider Yourself?
Very Open Minded, Always Looking For Good Argument To Build On My Views

Moderately Open Minded, There Is A Fairly Reasonable Chance Someone Could Sway Me

A Little Open Minded, The Overwhelming Odds Are That No One Will Sway My Views

I Know The Other Side Is Wrong, So I Don't Really Care How They Argue Their Points

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 62

Author Topic: How Open Minded Do You Consider Yourself?  (Read 4961 times)
Mercenary

Political Matrix
E: -3.94, S: -2.70

« on: October 18, 2011, 07:29:20 AM »

Someone could sway my views. They have been swayed over the years. Heck even this last year I've shifted quite a bit on my views on economic matters as well as regulatory matters.

Although it has never been one person who has changed my views. It is probably the sum of many discussions combined with events that have changed them. I can think one particular topic where I ended up actually convincing myself of the position I was originally against.

There is at least one issue I've never shifted on and never will though, so I guess you can say I'm "closed minded" there, but considering the issue I am proud to be firm on that. Most any other issue though I've at least considered the opposing position if not actually at one time had it.

All of this has resulted in my views being a mix of some extreme right, extreme left, and a few moderate positions thrown in.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies