I'm literally Joe Republican now (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 10:49:07 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  I'm literally Joe Republican now (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: I'm literally Joe Republican now  (Read 12743 times)
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« on: December 02, 2011, 11:39:16 PM »

You should back Stephen Colbert.

If people try to tell you that he's just a comedian or something, you should respond that you have no idea what they're talking about.  He seems serious to you.
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2012, 09:29:41 PM »

I'm bumping this thread to ask for you guys' help.  I plan to go to both parties' caucuses, but I cannot for the life of me find out where or what time the GOP caucuses occur.  (I know the date already.)

I can understand the Democratic Party not directly inviting me to theirs, since I'm not a member of their party, but I know that I can still go if I want to.  I've figured out where my precinct's caucus is being held, and thanks to their website I know that it starts at 11.30am this Saturday.

But despite being a registered Republican, and having given them my email address and phone number, I've heard absolutely nothing from them about what time or where I'm supposed to go.  Google hasn't been much help, nor has their website.

It looks like there's now a "caucus finder" button on http://www.nvgopcaucus.com/

Though all it does is send you to a form that you can submit, that'll query where your caucus location is.  Does that help?
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2012, 12:04:06 AM »

Out of curiosity, what time does the caucus start in your precinct?  Apparently, some of them start as early as 8am (!!).
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies