The Official 2012 Campaign Ad Thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 02:49:12 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  The Official 2012 Campaign Ad Thread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Official 2012 Campaign Ad Thread  (Read 115799 times)
old timey villain
cope1989

« on: March 08, 2012, 01:52:13 PM »

Looks like Derrick Bell has joined Bill Ayers, Saul Alinski, Jeremiah Wright, Father Flager, and the others on the list of controversial associations. Hearing "This isn't a smoking gun" from the leftist media means that it is in fact a smoking gun. It will take alot of green jobs to over come this throughout the year.

Oh everyone is gonna have so much fun with you, tidewater! And don't think I didn't notice that you "recycled" your green jobs dig (pun intended)
old timey villain
cope1989

« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2012, 05:00:08 PM »

I watched this ad several times today. It's great.

If Romney only wants to talk about the economy then I think Obama should oblige him...
old timey villain
cope1989

« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2012, 02:52:40 PM »

I also like how that Crossroads GPS ad can't even bring itself to present a legitimate reason that a swing voter might claim to have backed Obama in 2008.  "He spoke so beautifully"?  Haha

Ha, "He was a great speaker. I mean, I'm just a housewife so clearly I'm not smart enough to decide who to vote for based on policy or issues that affect me!"

I think a lot of insiders in the GOP are the ones who are misinformed. They think that all of the swing voters who voted for Obama did so just because he gave beautiful speeches? Give me a break. Suburban swing voters like this woman aren't as stupid as Karl Rove would like to think they are. But hey, if campaign charisma and inspiring oratory are all it takes to win over a voter, then Romney should have NO problem at all, right???
old timey villain
cope1989

« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2012, 02:53:59 PM »

I love the retro 90's feel of the Basketball ad!
old timey villain
cope1989

« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2012, 01:58:15 PM »

***FALSE EQUIVALENCY ALERT!!!!!!***
Obama and Palin both had small amounts of national political experience, but Palin was always grossly more under qualified to be VP than Obama was to be President.
old timey villain
cope1989

« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2012, 12:55:12 AM »

***FALSE EQUIVALENCY ALERT!!!!!!***
Obama and Palin both had small amounts of national political experience, but Palin was always grossly more under qualified to be VP than Obama was to be President.

Again, lack of qualifications for VP became more important than lack of qualifications for President!!! 

People have had nearly 4 years to reflect on the stupidity of that dynamic. 

I can guarantee you the majority of the American people are not regretting passing over Sarah Palin for VP.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies