The Official 2012 Campaign Ad Thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 05:12:19 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  The Official 2012 Campaign Ad Thread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Official 2012 Campaign Ad Thread  (Read 115746 times)
mondale84
United States

Political Matrix
E: -3.23, S: -3.30

P P P
« on: January 12, 2012, 08:39:53 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=tyFaWhygzjQ

Haha...I love the French part...

...pretty good ad though, if only it were on TV
mondale84
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2012, 05:06:18 PM »

Hahah, running a general election campaign against this guy is going to be fun.

Obama's 2012 re-election campaign slogan: "Hope? Nope."

You're confusing campaign slogans with the things idiot teabaggers write on their signs.

You do realize that Obama is effectively proving that the 2008 "hope" stuff was complete and utter nonsense in the eyes of the entire electorate if he engages in a 1980-style scorched earth campaign against Romney, right?

In a desperate and pathetic attempt to win re-election on a pathetic record, Obama is clearly going to go after Romney the same way that Carter went after Reagan. How did that work out for Carter again?

All Romney needs is his own "there you go again" moment.

Obama has his base of roughly 40% of the electorate who will vote for him no matter what. About 10-13% of the electorate that Obama won over last time is just BEGGING for a reason to publicly state, "I can't vote for him again," and Obama going negative like George W. Bush in 2004 or Jimmy Carter in 1980 is going to seal the deal for those folks. They are DYING to get this guy out of office, but don't want to publicly state their displeasure until Obama says or does something unsavory like constant attacks on Mitt Romney.

LOLZ...You are truly ridiculous. Barack Obama has 100x the record Willard Mitt Romney has...Willard Mitt Romney was a failure as governor and was a failure in each race he has run for, this one included. It really speaks to how pathetic the GOP currently is that they would consider Willard Mitt Romney a decent candidate.
mondale84
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2012, 10:19:24 AM »

Those are spectacular ads.

And that last one couldn't be closer to my personal feelings on this Osama stuff.

Trololol
mondale84
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2012, 11:35:45 AM »

Romney's new "Be Not Afraid - Obama declares war on religion" ad has a clip from his speech in Poland, citing Pope John Paul II. The end of the ad has Romney shaking hands with Walesa with the text "Endorsed by Lech Walesa." There's even a picture of Walesa shaking hands with the Pope (with a caption for those that don't know who he is) right before the part where Walesa shakes hands with Romney. So is it supposed to be "Pope and Walesa are buddies -> Walesa wants Romney -> Pope John Paul II would vote for Mitt" or something like that?

Also, is the Polish - American electorate the new swing group or something?

A War on Religion? LOL...I thought this was only a meme for the fringe right...

...well, desperate campaign is desperate...
mondale84
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2012, 02:00:58 PM »

That ad is a dangerous game to play. It made me like Joe Biden. None of those mistakes matter. Instead, they make him look human... A trait that all of the other candidates are really lacking.
yea, I didn't think they did a very good job considering it should be really easy to show Biden being his moron self and show what a serious person Ryan is.  Ad needs a second edition.   

Roll Eyes
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies