A dream I had (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 07:24:13 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  A dream I had (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: A dream I had  (Read 4768 times)
Vosem
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 8.13, S: -6.09

« on: October 25, 2011, 04:12:57 PM »

Felt like sharing, and like this probably goes better here than in Forum Community.

So Romney upsets Bachmann in Iowa by less than a percent, before Paul suddenly blows him out New Hampshire by nine percentage points. South Carolina goes for some kind of Conservative Anti-Romney who my dream referred to as 'Painy'. After that, the race turns into a two-way contest between Romney and 'Painy', with Paul winning a few more occassional states (also apparently upsetting Painy in Texas). The race goes to the convention, where Romney has about 45% of the delegates, Painy around 40%, and Paul about 15%. After a few undecided ballots, Romney and Painy compromise; John McCain is nominated for President and Tim Pawlenty for President, and he goes on to beat Obama/Biden by a 400+ landslide. (Also, Mike Gravel was at the presidential debate for some reason).

Opinion of my subconscious?
Vosem
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 8.13, S: -6.09

« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2011, 07:36:01 PM »

Painy- What did he look like? You must have some subconscious to be able to imagine percentage points and remember them.

I once dreamt that Richard Nixon came back in 2008 and lost to Obama.

Vaguely like Rick Perry, but Painy was of some kind of indeterminate gender (so maybe Santorum). And, yes, I can remember statistics but not faces in my dreams Sad
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies