Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 15, 2019, 02:06:49 am
News: Please delete your old personal messages.

Atlas Forum
  General Politics
  International General Discussion (Moderators: Gustaf, afleitch, Hash, Austere Religious Scholar)
  Israel general discussion
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 70 71 72 73 74 [75] Print
Author Topic: Israel general discussion  (Read 178915 times)
True Federalist
Ernest
Moderators
YaBB God
United States

P
WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1850 on: February 26, 2019, 12:02:30 am »

I'm surprised that even Netanyahu is so desperate and/or so stupid as to openly broker a merger between Jewish Home and Jewish Power (the Kahanust party that goes as close as it legally can to admitting it wants to ethnically cleanse the Occupied Territories of non-Jews).

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2019/02/otzma-yehudit-netanyahu.html

Even if it works in the short-term (which is doubtful), the long-term damage this will do just doesn't seem worth it. It is not in Israel's interests to make support of Israel even more of a partisan issue in the US than it currently is. Support of Israel will never be a defining issue that decides elections in this country, tho it may decide a the occasional race, especially in the primaries. Taking steps to make it more likely that the Democratic Party goes from being lukewarm on Israel to being antagonistic is not in Israel's interests.
Hnv1
YaBB God

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1851 on: July 01, 2019, 11:38:52 am »

Well today when I was doing some legal work on something else I found something interesting. It appears that the status of an Enemy State that Iraq had since 48 was knowingly abolished on 1.1.2019. I wonder whatís that about, but anyhow business in Iraq is now legal.

No I donít think it has anything to do with Kurds
Pages: 1 ... 70 71 72 73 74 [75] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length
Logout

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies