Office of Northeast Governor Snowstalker
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 01:22:02 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government
  Regional Governments (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Office of Northeast Governor Snowstalker
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]
Author Topic: Office of Northeast Governor Snowstalker  (Read 13297 times)
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #100 on: January 19, 2012, 04:08:39 PM »

Also Governor, I thought it might be a good idea to hold off on the tax bill and just veto it, instead of forwarding it for a vote.  Napoleon wants to scrap it if he's elected governor, and it would probably be a better idea to write up a more specific tax plan that we could include in the budget when it comes to the Assembly, which still needs to be written.  Just a suggestion, of course.

Why would we hold off on something because someone running for Governor would want to scrap it?
The world will shine with light in our nightmare
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

« Reply #101 on: January 19, 2012, 06:45:38 PM »

Also Governor, I thought it might be a good idea to hold off on the tax bill and just veto it, instead of forwarding it for a vote.  Napoleon wants to scrap it if he's elected governor, and it would probably be a better idea to write up a more specific tax plan that we could include in the budget when it comes to the Assembly, which still needs to be written.  Just a suggestion, of course.

Why would we hold off on something because someone running for Governor would want to scrap it?

Well, the bill itself isn't very specific or clear about much and is going to be scrapped in the coming months, as it is.  We are better off starting over with it when the budget comes to the floor.
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #102 on: January 20, 2012, 10:37:35 AM »

Well, the bill itself isn't very specific or clear about much and is going to be scrapped in the coming months, as it is.  We are better off starting over with it when the budget comes to the floor.

But what if someone was going to run, and they wanted it?
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #103 on: January 20, 2012, 02:43:52 PM »

But what if someone was going to run, and they wanted it?

Then the plan could be passed under them, obviously.  We shouldn't pass laws like this that are that vague about tax brackets and whatnot.
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #104 on: January 21, 2012, 06:03:40 PM »

Governor, The Act to Provide Transportation of a Public Manner to Working Individuals and Families Act has tied in the Assembly and may be forwarded to the Northeastern people for a vote at your will.  If the bill is not forwarded to the people, it shall be considered unsuccessful.

Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #105 on: January 24, 2012, 06:53:43 PM »

Governor, The Northeast Symbols Act has passed the Assembly and awaits your signature or veto.

Snowstalker Mk. II
Snowstalker
Atlas Star
Palestinian Territory, Occupied

Political Matrix
E: -7.10, S: -4.35

P P P
« Reply #106 on: January 25, 2012, 05:38:24 PM »

Governor, The Act to Provide Transportation of a Public Manner to Working Individuals and Families Act has tied in the Assembly and may be forwarded to the Northeastern people for a vote at your will.  If the bill is not forwarded to the people, it shall be considered unsuccessful.

As I have yet to create a budget, it will not be sent to the people.

Also,

Northeast Symbols Act

Hereby signed into law

Governor Snowstalker
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #107 on: January 27, 2012, 08:24:15 PM »

Governor, the month is almost over and the Assembly has considered all legislation in the queue.  Please submit a budget ASAP.
Snowstalker Mk. II
Snowstalker
Atlas Star
Palestinian Territory, Occupied

Political Matrix
E: -7.10, S: -4.35

P P P
« Reply #108 on: January 31, 2012, 06:57:30 PM »

I am hereby announcing my resignation as Governor and the end of my Senate campaign. Though I love Atlasia, current obligations in school, outside work, and other forum projects have led me to take a break. I will still vote in major elections, but I will not run for office for the time being.

I ask Atlasians to stand with their new governor, AndrewCT, and to support Napoleon in next month's election.
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #109 on: January 31, 2012, 07:00:24 PM »

Thank you for your service Governor. I understand that real life circumstances can change abruptly.
Grumpier Than Thou
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States
Political Matrix
E: -5.29, S: -7.13

« Reply #110 on: January 31, 2012, 07:00:50 PM »

I am hereby announcing my resignation as Governor and the end of my Senate campaign. Though I love Atlasia, current obligations in school, outside work, and other forum projects have led me to take a break. I will still vote in major elections, but I will not run for office for the time being.

I ask Atlasians to stand with their new governor, AndrewCT, and to support Napoleon in next month's election.

WOAHWOAHWOAH

WAT

well...this is heartbreaking. You were a fine Governor, Snowy.

Thank you.

Good luck in your future endeavors! Smiley
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #111 on: January 31, 2012, 07:16:00 PM »

Very sorry to hear that, Governor.  Good luck with life!
Jerseyrules
United States

Political Matrix
E: 10.00, S: -4.26

« Reply #112 on: February 02, 2012, 08:50:40 PM »

WOAHWOAHWOAH

WAT

well...this is heartbreaking. You were a fine Governor, Snowy.

Thank you.

Good luck in your future endeavors! Smiley
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies