Game Ideas?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 11:13:48 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  Game Ideas?
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Game Ideas?  (Read 843 times)
Dr. Cynic
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.11, S: -6.09

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: October 31, 2011, 03:48:31 AM »

Anybody up to play a game. I don't know Diplomacy or Risk... So I'm probably useless there. But I'm in the mood to do SOMETHING.

I was thinking of some sort of political negotiation game. Thoughts? Ideas? You guys up for anything?
Teddy (IDS Legislator)
nickjbor
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -1.42, S: -1.91

« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2011, 03:53:14 AM »

Wormy has a government negotiation game and I may or may not be creating my own version to run when Wormy's is over.

I'm up for a QUICK game of Diplomacy, 2 deadlines a week. I refuse to play weekly deadlines anymore.
Dr. Cynic
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2011, 04:10:44 AM »

Wormy has a government negotiation game and I may or may not be creating my own version to run when Wormy's is over.

I'm up for a QUICK game of Diplomacy, 2 deadlines a week. I refuse to play weekly deadlines anymore.

I'd be glad to play, but you'll have to show me the rules or teach me how to play here.
Vazdul (Formerly Chairman of the Communist Party of Ontario)
Vazdul
YaBB God
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2011, 08:05:53 AM »

I personally wouldn't mind doing a full-blown mock parliament (or at least a spinoff game) in Wormy's country.
Teddy (IDS Legislator)
nickjbor
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -1.42, S: -1.91

« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2011, 09:08:55 AM »

I personally wouldn't mind doing a full-blown mock parliament (or at least a spinoff game) in Wormy's country.

Nor would I, really, but I would like to use my little Labrador thing too - Something about a country where the majority of the people live in the same city tickles me in a certain way.
Dr. Cynic
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2011, 02:52:30 AM »

Nor would I, really, but I would like to use my little Labrador thing too - Something about a country where the majority of the people live in the same city tickles me in a certain way.

A spinoff could be fun too.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies