"Who would fictional characters vote for?" omnibus thread
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 05:05:41 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Off-topic Board (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, The Mikado, YE)
  "Who would fictional characters vote for?" omnibus thread
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19
Poll
Question: Who did Don Draper vote for?
Hillary Clinton

Bernie Sanders

Donald Trump

Ted Cruz

Jon Kasich

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 124

Author Topic: "Who would fictional characters vote for?" omnibus thread  (Read 264817 times)
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #350 on: June 16, 2017, 02:59:09 AM »

Sneakers O'Toole, likely Obama-Trump voter.

What? BRTD is the only one allowed to pull this $hit?
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« Reply #351 on: June 25, 2017, 02:12:14 AM »

Stephen Curry Hillary😁
Lebron James Hillary😁
John Cena Donald Trump
Tom Brady Donald Trump

Tom Brady and Steph are buds and do Under Armor

Tekken_Guy
Atlas Icon
United States

P P P
« Reply #352 on: June 26, 2017, 06:43:51 PM »

My take on Arrested Dev:

Michael - Probably a Never Trump republican. He'll be wanting someone who can regulate his parents' business interests. I'd say he goes with Johnson.
George - A big-business voter. Has strong anti-immigrant and anti-Muslim sentiments. Maybe Jeb in the primaries, but definitely Trump overall.
Lucille - Hillary. She seems like a neoliberal Wall Street type to me who only cares about being rich.
Gob - Seems pretty apolitical to me. All he really does is bad magic tricks and trying to best his brother at something.
Buster - Probably a Hillary supporter to spite his mother.
Lindsay - Stein.
Tobias - Hillary voter. Only cares about gay issues.
Maeby - Typical Hollywood Hillary shill. Probably has the same political views as Alia Shawkat IRL.
GM - Votes Hillary in hopes of winning over Maeby.

I'll try Fairly OddParents next:

Timmy - Bernie supporter. Wants to bring justice for all the underprivileged kids in the world.
Cosmo - Trump, because he's so crazy.
Wanda - Hillary, because she's the "safe option" and feels Timmy's and Cosmo's picks will do more harm than good.
Timmy's parents - Probably wouldn't vote. They seem mostly apolitical.
Vicky - Hillary, I guess. She'd probably just want a repeal of child labor laws and use women's rights legislation like the VAWA to punish innocent boys.
Mr. Crocker - Trump, as he would be able to make anti-Fairy legislation.
Jorgen - Seems like a never-Trump Republican a la Arnold.
Chester - A typical Trump-voting "white trash".
AJ - Solid Democrat.
Pixies - Trump, as he would loosen regulations around big businesses.
Chloe - Very much a "Bernie-or-bust" person, even more so than Hillary.
15 Down, 35 To Go
ExtremeRepublican
Moderators
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 7.35, S: 5.57

« Reply #353 on: June 26, 2017, 07:04:24 PM »

My take on Arrested Dev:

Michael - Probably a Never Trump republican. He'll be wanting someone who can regulate his parents' business interests. I'd say he goes with Johnson.
George - A big-business voter. Has strong anti-immigrant and anti-Muslim sentiments. Maybe Jeb in the primaries, but definitely Trump overall.
Lucille - Hillary. She seems like a neoliberal Wall Street type to me who only cares about being rich.
Gob - Seems pretty apolitical to me. All he really does is bad magic tricks and trying to best his brother at something.
Buster - Probably a Hillary supporter to spite his mother.
Lindsay - Stein.
Tobias - Hillary voter. Only cares about gay issues.
Maeby - Typical Hollywood Hillary shill. Probably has the same political views as Alia Shawkat IRL.
GM - Votes Hillary in hopes of winning over Maeby.

Lucille (1) would have been a Trump voter for sure, considering how she pushed for a wall so strongly in Season 4 (which was before Trump's campaign).  Buster's vote would have also depended on his mood relative to Lucille 1 (Trump) and Lucille 2 (the Democratic nominee for what is probably CA-48).  Ironically, Lindsay winds up the Republican nominee (by accident), even though she is so liberal.
Skunk
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.03, S: -9.48

« Reply #354 on: June 26, 2017, 11:31:18 PM »

According to Wikipedia, they had a Clinton/Gore bumper sticker on their car at one point. Doesn't provide any source though, so take it with a grain of salt. Tongue

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_fictional_United_States_Democrats
President Punxsutawney Phil
TimTurner
Atlas Politician
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #355 on: June 26, 2017, 11:40:02 PM »

According to Wikipedia, they had a Clinton/Gore bumper sticker on their car at one point. Doesn't provide any source though, so take it with a grain of salt. Tongue

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_fictional_United_States_Democrats
The Secret Origin of Denzel Crocker.
http://fairlyoddparents.wikia.com/wiki/The_Secret_Origin_of_Denzel_Crocker!/References
Oswald Acted Alone, You Kook
The Obamanation
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #356 on: September 08, 2017, 02:43:45 AM »
« Edited: September 08, 2017, 02:47:03 AM by Nice Guy FF »

Since I'm hyped for V3, I'll do this for Danganronpa again, but this time for the DR 3 characters:

Kazuo Tengan - Trump, evil old guys unite!
Kyosuke Munakata - Sanders or himself
Kouichi Kizakura - As the talent scout, he choses whoever he thinks will be best.
Seiko Kimura - Sanders/Clinton, as a pharmacist would support UHC.
Chisa Yukizome - Tells everyone she's voting for Sanders/Clinton but actually votes for Cruz/Trump.
Juzo Sakakura - A minority gay boxer? Clinton all the way.
Miaya Gekkougahara - is a robot being controlled by a child, can't vote.
Ruruka Andou - Actually gave out Mind Control Candy at Trump rallies.
Sounosuke Izayoi - As Ruruka's boyfriend, he's brainwashed to vote for Trump.
Ryota Mitarai - Too busy working to vote. Animation is a rough field.
Daisaku Bandai - We don't know enough about him. He died in the second episode!
The Great Gozu - Trump, as most Pro Wrestlers like him are Republicans.

Natsumi Kuzuryu - Cruz/died before election
Sato- Sanders/died before election
Izuru Kamakura - too bored to vote.
Principal Kirigiri-Clinton
The Real Chiaki Nanami - Sanders

Monokuma-Write in: Kazuo Tengan
bagelman
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: -4.17

P P P
« Reply #357 on: October 14, 2017, 11:38:11 PM »

All 13 as of 2009, making these kids all 21.

John Egbert (I-WA or I-OR): Voted for Donald Trump because he's a figure of 80s and 90s era media, appearing in Home Alone. Hillary Clinton didn't star in any movies or TV shows, and she opposed violent video games during her senate years. Also took Dave's ironic support at least somewhat seriously. While mostly apolitical, it wouldn't be surprising for someone like Egbert to have some rightist positions.

Dave Strider (D-TX): Hardcore Trump supporter during the primaries in the model of Oakvale and Lief. Support was completely ironic and he drops it as soon as it's not cool anymore. Probably voted, but it's up in the air whether he voted seriously (Clinton) or not (Write In someone it would be ironic to vote for)

Rose Lalonde (D-NY): A resident of the far reaches of upstate New York (closer to Quebec City than NYC), Rose is a feminist and a strong Clinton supporter. Clinton's scandals and flip flops and the like make Rose like her more, as she's willing to get tough and pragmatic in order to win. Seriously embittered by her defeat.

Jade Harley (G-AS or G-GU): Voted for Jill Stein because she was the green party nominee, and green is the best color. It's not like her vote counts anyway, as if she lives within US waters it's deep in the pacific territories. This combined with her isolation makes her the most apolitical of the beta humans.

--------------------------------------

Jane Crocker (I-WA or I-OR): Voted for Donald Trump because of superstitions about powerful, elderly, corrupt women.

Roxy Lalonde (I-NY): Porbably didnt vote? Orr maybe fogort to?

Dirk Strider (D-TX): More likely to vote seriously than Dave Strider, and far less likely to ironically support Donald Trump, quickly seeing him as dangerous. However, he's also very distrustful of Hillary Clinton - he supported Bernie Sanders for this reason.

Jake English (R-AS or R-GU): Staunch Log Cabin Republican who went full countryclasssf over Trump, supporting him as a "centipede" from start to finish. Hopes Trump will become a 21st century Theodore Roosevelt, his favorite president of all time for obvious reasons.

--------------------------------------

Joey Claire: Probably a generic D who might have considered Nader '00 after Lewinsky. Maybe a swing vote in the '08 and '16 Democratic primaries.

Jude Harley: For '96 liked Lyndon LaRouche the best. Would root for the GOP if it was Buchanan vs. BClinton, but didn't support anyone in the general and was too young to vote. In 2000 could be persuaded to go Nader as opposed to Buchanan or Browne, but in '04 went Badnarik or abstain as Nader was obviously a honey pot set up by Bush II, Karl Rove, and Roger Stone. This conspiracy enthusiast proceeds to back third parties unpredictably in '08 and '12, then neatly falls like a peg into the InfoWars demographic of Trump primary and general supporters.
Thunderbird is the word
Zen Lunatic

« Reply #358 on: November 13, 2017, 11:22:34 PM »

Sneakers O'Toole, likely Obama-Trump voter.

What? BRTD is the only one allowed to pull this $hit?

No, Sneakers O'Toole would vote for Hillary. Trump's protectionist message wouldn't appeal to him since he likes being able to buy cheap sneakers made in a chinese sweatshop.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« Reply #359 on: December 23, 2017, 07:15:35 PM »

Tea Partiers-Trump/Palin/Pence
Ebenezer Scrooge
Grim Reaper
Vince McMahan
Tom Brady
Charlie Baker

Secular-Dems
Mark Whaleburg
John Cena
Ghost of Christmas Present
Bob Crachet

Independent-Reform Partiers
Jacob Marley
Ghost of Christmas Past
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #360 on: December 23, 2017, 07:17:20 PM »

Secular-Dems
Mark Whaleburg
John Cena
Ghost of Christmas Present
Bob Crachet

A secular ghost?
CookieDamage
cookiedamage
YaBB God

« Reply #361 on: January 02, 2018, 01:47:08 PM »

Ed, Edd, n' Eddy

Ed - Very sweet, but dumb. Can be easily persuadable but I feel like he would be disgusted by Trump (despite Eddy being a kid version of Trump, I still feel like Ed would be turned off by the misogyny, racism, and demagoguery). Likely Clinton voter.

Edd - Very smart, always calling out Eddy's con artistry and general scuminess. Part of the intelligentsia. Reliable Clinton voter.

Eddy - Trump, but smaller. Con artist, very unconcerned with others' feelings, selfish, hella problematic and very unethical. Reliable Trump voter.

Jimmy - Coded to be gay and super shy and sensitive (quite homophobic characterization imo), but still, that's who he is and he seems very against Trump's politics and personality. Reliable Clinton voter.

Sarah - Young, suburban, white girl who is probably turned off by Trump. Being Jimmy's best friend, she was probably offended by Pence's homophobia and the alt-right in general. Likely Clinton voter.

Johnny - A loner, apolitical, but I do recall him being against Eddy a lot on ethical reasons. A Sanders supporter in the primary and lean Clinton voter.

Kevin - Bully, masculine, seemingly obsessed with maintaining his masculinity appeal especially in terms of impressing Nazz. But, like all characters, he's suburban and might be turned off by Trump's issues. However, he's a straight, white, bullyish male, so lean Trump.

Nazz - Popular, suburban girl, but she is kind and seemingly friendly and non-Trumpian. Likely Clinton voter unless she's a closet racist (which she might if she likes Kevin).

Rolf - He's an immigrant and friendly, but he's also rural and white (at least it seems he's white and from Eastern Europe. Maybe Israeli/Lebanese? Although he seems coded to be like Polish or something) and OBSESSED with masculinity. I don't think anti-immigrant stances fronted by Trump turned him off, as he's probably internalized that he's one of the "good" migrants, unlike those brown Mexicans. Likely Trump voter.

Lee - Leader of the Kanker sisters, shown to have a preference for Eddy and mirrors his distasteful personality. Likely Trump voter.

May - Likes Ed, but like Lee and Marie, is coded to be the "white trash" archetype. She seems like the sweetest of the group, but if she's supposed to be a white Appalachian woman, I'd put her down as lean Trump.

Marie - Blue haired Kanker sister, seems coded to be goth or emo maybe? Is written to be into bookish, smart Edd. Lean Clinton.

Oldiesfreak1854
Atlas Icon
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #362 on: January 22, 2018, 04:06:37 PM »

My Life as a Teenage Robot
I know most of these characters are technically minors and thus wouldn't be eligible to vote, but I have some good ideas of what they might've thought about the last presidential election.

Jenny: Probably a big supporter of oil and manufacturing, and tough on national security and defense.  Based on that most likely a big Trump supporter, especially his protectionist platform and pledges to restore manufacturing jobs.  However, I doubt she would've liked the alt right much and would've supported him more on principle.  And how she would've felt about Trump and manufacturing would also depend on whether she supported the use of her fellow robots in heavy industry or was concerned about them being mistreated (more likely the latter, as demonstrated in one episode, which would imply that she would support removing them from the factories and putting human workers back in charge.)  But if she cared more about robots just having jobs, then she very well might have been anti-Trump.

Brad and Tuck: Apolitical.  Being a kid of about 8 or so, Tuck might have been a Sandernista though.

Sheldon: Probably apolitical, but given his nerd status could see him being a libertarian.  Johnson, I guess.

Dr. Wakeman: Scientist, which would imply Clinton, but also values national defense.  Probably a swing voter.

Brit and Tiff: Being the fashion-obsessed, high-society snobs they are, almost certainly would've been big Hillary fans.  Would've despised Trump's misogyny and appeals to populism, likely would've agreed wholeheartedly with Hillary's "deplorables" comment.  However, those are the same reasons they might have been Bernie fans.  Probably left-wingers no matter how you slice it.

Mr. Scruffles/Vladimir: Although he's a minor character, he deserves mention here because he's one of the most political characters on the show.  In his first appearance, he complained about the way Dr. Wakeman had abused him and his fellow lab rats, spoke with a heavy Russian accent, and was based heavily (according to the show's creator, Rob Renzetti) on Lenin and the Bolsheviks.  For this reason alone, he would've most likely been Bernie or Bust, possibly crossing over to support Hillary or (more likely) Jill Stein in the general.

Misty: Another minor character, but since she was an alien who expressed admiration for Japan (she's also a ninja), probably would've disliked Trump's hard stance on illegal immigration and the xenophobia displayed by many of his voters.  Certainly would not have liked religious conservatives much.  Lean Clinton.

Vexus: Rob Renzetti says the Cluster was partially based on Nazi Germany, so based on that and the frequent comparisons of Trump to Hitler and fascism, implies she would like Trump.
Oldiesfreak1854
Atlas Icon
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #363 on: January 22, 2018, 04:07:31 PM »

Mr. Crocker - Trump, as he would be able to make anti-Fairy legislation.
What about teachers' unions?  Those are likely the only reason he ever kept his job, which implies to me he would've voted for Hillary and/or Bernie.
Sestak
jk2020
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #364 on: January 23, 2018, 04:50:22 PM »

Fire Emblem 4:

Sigurd: Likes invading other countries. Voted Jeb! in primaries,Hillary in general.

Alec: Relaxed, lowkey kind of guy who probably smokes weed. Voted Bernie in primaries, Hillary in general.

Noish: Strong patriotism, but dislikes vulgarity. Voted Rubio in primaries, Hillary in general.

Arden: WWC. Voted Trump in primaries and in general.

Lex: Comes from Republican family and is very patriotic, but isn't actually all that conservative. Hates egomaniacs because of his father; Voted Kasich in primaries, Hillary in general at urging of...

Azel: Shy, typical scholary type. Voted Hillary in primaries and in general.

Quan: Wants to secure Lenster's Southern border. Voted for Trump in primaries and in general.

Ethlyn: Mostly surrounded by Republicans, but hates slobs. Voted Rubio in primary, Hillary in general.

Fin: Military, very loyal to his country and also to Quan. Voted Rubio in primary, Trump in general.

Midayle: Wants to stop rapists from coming across the border. Voted for Trump in primaries and in general.

Ayra: Woman from the northeast who likes fighting wars. Voted for Hillary in primary and general.

Dew: Hates aristocracy and capitalism. Voted for Bernie in primary, abstained from general.

Aideen: Also wants to stop rapists from crossing the border, but doesn't like voting for rapists either. Voted Trump in primary, Hillary in general.

Jamka: Minority voter, voted Hillary in primary and general.

Holyn: wants arena fighting to remain legal so he can stay in a job. Voted Rand Paulin primary, Gary Johnson in general.

Lachesis: Idk tbh.

Levin: Environmentalist Supreme. Voted Sanders in primary, Stein in general.

Sylvia: Female Millenial voter who hangs out with Levin.  Voted Bernie in primaries, Hillary in general.

Beowulf: likes money and is willing to ally with unsavory characters to get it. Voted for Trump in primaries and in general.

Fury: Environmentalist but also patriotic. Voted Hillary in primary and general.

Claude: Christian right, voted Cruz in primary, Trump in general.

Tiltyu: again idk.
Oswald Acted Alone, You Kook
The Obamanation
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #365 on: January 24, 2018, 12:05:14 AM »

Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony:

Kaede Akamatsu, Ultimate Pianist - Clinton. She's a "person" voter rather than a "party" voter.

Shuichi Saihara, Ultimate Dectective- Both candidates were undergoing investigations, so he would have sat 2016 out. Maybe he and Muelller could be working together right now.

Rantaro Amami, Ultimate Huh - Has several missing siblings all over the world, so he voted Johnson to make travel eaiser on him.

Ryoma Hoshi, Ultimate Tennis Player/Prisoner - Is in prison, can't vote. Even if he could, he wouldn't vote for spoiler reasons.

Kirumi Tojo, Ultimate Maid - Depends on who her master is. She votes with/for her master.

Angie Yonaga, Ultimate Artist - Is foreign, can't vote. Would vote for the more religious candidate if she could. (or even write in Atua)

Gonta Gokuhara, Ultimate Entomologist - Aspires to be the perfect gentleman, but he is easy to manipulate. If the Trump campaign convinces him, he would vote Trump, but otherwise Clinton.

Miu Iruma, Ultimate Inventor - She and Trump are both perverts, but since Trump ran on anti-intellectualism, she votes for Clinton or a self write-in.

Tenko Chabashira, Ultimate Neo-Aikido Master - Clinton, as she thinks Sanders and Trump are degenerate males.

Korekiyo Shinguji, Ultimate Anthropologist - Trump, they have something in common that's a spoiler.

Himiko Yumeno, Ultimate Magician/Mage - Sanders because he believes in a magic government, votes for a 3rd party in the general.

Kaito Momota, Ultimate Astronaut - Clinton.

Maki Harukawa, Ultimate Child Caregiver - Apolitical for spoiler reasons.

K1-B0, Ultimate Robot - His inner voice guides him to vote for Clinton. Sanders in the primary.

Tsumugi Shirogane, Ultimate Cosplayer - Swing voter, as she is very plain outside of her hobby.

Kokichi Oma, Ultimate Supreme Leader - Trump, as both are extreme liars.

Monotaro - Forgot when the election took place

Monokid - Trump.

Monosuke - Probably Trump

Monodam - Sanders in primary, refuses to vote as he prefers to get along with everyone.

Monophanie - Same as Monodam.

Monokuma - Write-In: The Mastermind.
15 Down, 35 To Go
ExtremeRepublican
Moderators
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #366 on: January 24, 2018, 12:06:26 AM »

People here are fans of so many things I've never heard of...
Sestak
jk2020
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #367 on: January 24, 2018, 12:34:30 AM »

People here are fans of so many things I've never heard of...

Go play FE4.

Also if anyone here is familiar with FE, which game should I do next?
ChelseaT
Rookie
United States

« Reply #368 on: April 01, 2018, 06:02:50 PM »

House M.D.

House- Solid Democrat.
Foreman- Republican, but voted for Obama.
Chase- Doesnt vote.
Wilson- Dem obviously due to being jewish.
Cuddy- See above.
Cameron- her outlook on life means she's probably lib.
15 Down, 35 To Go
ExtremeRepublican
Moderators
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #369 on: April 02, 2018, 10:50:24 PM »

Just finished The Office (don't judge me for waiting until 2017-18 to watch it):

Michael: This one's tough.  He's politically incorrect, but also wants to seem cool.  I almost see him as a weird Trump-Sanders swing voter.  Or may have voted for someone to make a point about gender or race (such as voting for Carson to say how much he loves black people).
Dwight: Trump or some weird candidate no one has heard of
Jim: Hard to pin down, probably pretty centrist.  May have gone for Hillary but have been open to voting for a different Republican.
Pam: Same as Jim, but probably is also a registered Republican
Angela: Religious right.  Voted Cruz in the primary and Trump in the general.
Phyllis: Conservative with neocon sympathies.  Rubio in the primaries and Trump in the general.
Meredith: Voted for Trump due to his more vulgar comments
Darryl: Probable Hillary voter, but I don't see him as all that liberal.
Kevin: Finds Trump entertaining?  Was in a bizarre uneducated awe of the election.
Ryan: Becomes anti-capitalist as the show goes on, but doesn't find anyone idealistic enough.  Writes somebody in.
Kelly: Liked Trump on The Apprentice and hates Hillary's pantsuits, so she voted for Trump.
Toby: Martin O'Malley or Ben Carson because no one lets them talk
Oscar: Atheist, gay liberal Democrat.  Probably not revolutionary enough to support Bernie though.
Andy: Kasich/Rubio voter to appease upper-class WASP sentiments.  Votes Johnson in the general.
Erin: Actually appears to have been raised a devout Christian, but wouldn't like Trump's rhetoric or pessimism.  Abstains, after voting Cruz or Kasich in the primary after Rubio dropped out.
Gabe: Atheist and seems to prefer foreign cultures to America, so probably a Democrat.  I'll guess Bernie.
Jo: Friend of Nancy Pelosi.  Hillary Clinton voter for sure.
Robert California: Who knows, but probably Trump or Johnson
Roy: Union Democrat who voted for Trump in 2016
Jan: Business Republican turned Hillary voter, quite liberal on social issues
Holly: Moderately libertarian Democrat.  Voted Hillary in the primary and general.
State Senator: (Very hypocritical) conservative Republican
Free Bird
TheHawk
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.84, S: -5.48

« Reply #370 on: April 02, 2018, 11:03:01 PM »

House M.D.

House- Solid Democrat.
Foreman- Republican, but voted for Obama.
Chase- Doesnt vote.
Wilson- Dem obviously due to being jewish.
Cuddy- See above.
Cameron- her outlook on life means she's probably lib.

House strikes me as a Left Libertarian
MAINEiac4434
Junior Chimp
France

Political Matrix
E: -7.42, S: -8.78

« Reply #371 on: April 10, 2018, 12:36:53 PM »
« Edited: April 10, 2018, 11:45:17 PM by maineiac4434🌲 »

The Office (2008, 2012, 2016)

Jim: Obama, Obama, Hillary (Bernie in primary)
Pam: Obama, Obama, Hillary (Hillary in primary)
Dwight: McCain, Johnson, Johnson (Ron and Rand in GOP primaries)
Michael: Obama, Obama, Hillary (Bernie in primary)
Andy: McCain, Romney, McMullin (Kasich in primary)
Kevin: Obama, Obama, Trump (Bernie in primary)
Phyllis: McCain, Romney, Hillary
Stanley: Obama, Obama, Hillary
Meredith: Nader, Stein, Stein
Erin: Obama, Obama, Hillary
Oscar: Obama, Obama, Hillary (Hillary in primary)
Creed: Write-ins
Toby: Obama, Obama, Hillary (Bernie in primsry)
Angela: McCain, Romney, Trump (Rubio in primary)
Darryl: Obama, Obama, Hillary (Hillary in primary)
Torrain
Junior Chimp
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: -1.42, S: -0.52

« Reply #372 on: April 15, 2018, 05:38:57 PM »
« Edited: April 15, 2018, 05:56:33 PM by Torrain »

TOS
Kirk: TRUMP (if anyone could forgive the Access Hollywood tape its this guy)
Spock: ABSTAIN (that smug guy who tells you one vote can’t make a difference)
McCoy: JOHNSON (strikes me as a guy who doesn’t want “government getting in his way”)
Scotty: STURGEON (she’s quite populist, pulls pints on the stump)
Uhura: HILLARY (from one glass ceiling to another)
Sulu: ABE?
Chekov: Protest ABSTENTION against Putin

TNG
Picard: HILLARY, BERNIE in the primary (socially liberal, pro-international diplomacy, definitely NeverTrump)
Riker: TRUMP (the guy who tells people he’s voting for Hillary or Johnson but has a conviction in the booth)
Worf: MCCAIN WRITEIN (“Kahless was not on the ballot”, picked the most worthy warrior)
Data: HILLARY (empathises with her struggle to project warmth)
Crusher: HILLARY (turned off by Trump’s anti-intellectualism)
Troi: STEIN (idealistic to the core, turned off by Hillary’s stiffness)

DS9
Sisko: MCMULLIN (ideologically rigid, refuses to pick the lesser of two ‘evils’)

VOY
Janeway: HILLARY ABSENTEE (pretty enthusiastic Hillary backer, ideologically very close (intervention, social issues etc))

ENT
Archer: forgot to register to vote.

DSC
Burnham: BERNIE in the primary, unable to vote in GE due to conviction
President of the civil service full of trans activists
Peebs
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #373 on: May 17, 2018, 08:26:10 AM »

3rd Rock from the Sun:
Dick: Huckabee, for the same reason he voted for Hecky Mulligan ("Funny name, I like that in a [President]"). Writes in Mary in the general ("That self-serving bitch!").
Sally: Hillary (she is The Woman, after all)
Harry: Eats his ballot instead of casting it
Tommy: Bernie, Hillary in the general (I don't know, he always struck me as a generic liberal millenial for some reason)

Of course, none of them actually care enough to vote, and they haven't been to Earth since 2001. Also, Frank Gansmiller totally gets MeToo'd.
Thunderbird is the word
Zen Lunatic

« Reply #374 on: May 28, 2018, 12:44:01 AM »

Cheers:

Sam Malone: Probably an ancestral Democrat but not very political in general, might in the present trend towards the right due to an antipathy to feminism not allowing him to get away with sexually harassing women in bars as much as he used to.

Diane Chambers: Stereotypical elitist liberal, probably supported Anderson in 1980 but voted Democrat in every election after that and in 2018 is #stillwithher and tweeting nonstop about Russiagate.

Norm Peterson: fiscally conservative+socially liberal Atari Democrat.

Cliff Claven: Reagan Democrat in the 1980s, in his retirement though with his union pension in the 2010s he begins drifting to the hard right. First in 2010 his love of history leads him to become involved in the Tea Party movement. In 2016 he supports Ted Cruz in the primary and is initially a #nevertrumper but eventually comes around. Is a staunch believer in pizzagate and Qanon.

Carla Tortelli: Lifelong working class Boston Democrat. In 2008 supported Hillary in the primary and easily voted for Obama in the general. In 2016 Bernie in the primary and Hillary in the general.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies