"Who would fictional characters vote for?" omnibus thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 06:14:38 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Off-topic Board (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, The Mikado, YE)
  "Who would fictional characters vote for?" omnibus thread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Who did Don Draper vote for?
Hillary Clinton

Bernie Sanders

Donald Trump

Ted Cruz

Jon Kasich

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 124

Author Topic: "Who would fictional characters vote for?" omnibus thread  (Read 265840 times)
Enderman
Jack Enderman
United States

« on: December 31, 2012, 10:26:38 PM »

what about Parks and Rec.?
Enderman
Jack Enderman
United States

« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2013, 02:54:41 PM »

Mostly Democrats but for Ron Swanson, who would either refuse to vote on principle, or otherwise likely support Johnson. However Pawnee as a whole would likely go Romney.

It was obvious that Swanson would vote libertarian, I was wondering about people like Tom, Knope, and some of the other people. I would've never guessed that Pawnee would vote Romney! (I was actually didn't know how they would vote)

I wonder how Eureka and Warehouse 13 would have voted... hmn...
Enderman
Jack Enderman
United States

« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2013, 11:20:11 AM »

Mostly Democrats but for Ron Swanson, who would either refuse to vote on principle, or otherwise likely support Johnson. However Pawnee as a whole would likely go Romney.

It was obvious that Swanson would vote libertarian, I was wondering about people like Tom, Knope, and some of the other people. I would've never guessed that Pawnee would vote Romney! (I was actually didn't know how they would vote)

I wonder how Eureka and Warehouse 13 would have voted... hmn...

Knope is definitely a Hillary fan and probably came warm and stayed warm to Obama but probably likes Diamond Joe better.

I think Girgich would vote Republican but I think everyone else would vote Democrat, except for Swanson who would vote for Johnson. ...though Andy and April would probably forget to vote.

Yeah, but remember Girigch forgot to vote for Knope on election day? Yeah Andy might write in something like Mouse-Rat... XD and April would probably write in the Moon...
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies