Thai floods vs. 'Greek Debt Crisis' (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 08:08:43 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Economics (Moderator: Torie)
  Thai floods vs. 'Greek Debt Crisis' (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Which one is worse?
Thai floods

Greek 'debt crisis'

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 14

Author Topic: Thai floods vs. 'Greek Debt Crisis'  (Read 1808 times)
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 0.39, S: -0.70

« on: November 03, 2011, 06:46:27 PM »

Opebo reveals a very, very shallow understanding of the world and the global market. Business as usual, that is.

Then Tweed manages to actually dumb down an Opebo thread (!) by introducing Zizek. The state apparatus in countries that have starvation isn't "thrust into action" because the state apparatus in those countries suck. That's why they have starvation in the first place.
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2011, 06:53:13 PM »

Gustaf then enters and jerks himself off in a most predictable and, well, masturbatory fashion, and leaves in the famed post-orgasmic afterglow.

That's nice and offensive and all, but since I know I can actually win on substance (since I actually  care about people in the real world, rather than my image as a cool revolutionary) that's fine. I'm going to leave you to your insane rantings if it makes you feel better about having stupid opinions.
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2011, 07:21:55 PM »

Gustaf then enters and jerks himself off in a most predictable and, well, masturbatory fashion, and leaves in the famed post-orgasmic afterglow.

That's nice and offensive and all, but since I know I can actually win on substance (since I actually  care about people in the real world, rather than my image as a cool revolutionary) that's fine. I'm going to leave you to your insane rantings if it makes you feel better about having stupid opinions.

You two don't get along, do you?

Well, MiamiU actually went out of his way to make a post with no purpose but to state his dislike of me. So him not getting along with me seems uncontroversial. Wink

I find him a bit too cliched to seriously hate. I knew people as intellectually dishonest existed before I read his posts, but they are still quite distasteful. They display just the right balance of selfrighteousness, indifference and evil that makes one a useful idiot for any totalitarian regime.

(while, of course, it's all a game preparing one for law school, anyway. Supporting dictators is all you really have to do for workers before moving into the elite and start exploiting them)
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2011, 02:38:08 AM »

You two don't get along, do you?

we're Facebook friends.  what more of a bond could two men have?

We are?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies