Gustaf vs. jmfcst
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 05:25:47 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community
  Forum Community Election Match-ups (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Gustaf vs. jmfcst
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Poll
Question: Gustaf vs. jmfcst
Gustaf/Gustaf

Gustaf/jmfcst

jmfcst/Gustaf

jmfcst/jmfcst

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 31

Author Topic: Gustaf vs. jmfcst  (Read 4093 times)
they don't love you like i love you
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: November 07, 2011, 02:14:00 PM »

jmfcst/jmfcst
RIP Robert H Bork
officepark
Junior Chimp
Czech Republic

« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2011, 02:16:40 PM »

Whoa there!

This requires explanation.
Swing low, sweet chariot. Comin' for to carry me home.
jmfcst
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2011, 02:22:00 PM »

BRTD must have asked Gustaf his opinion of BRTD's religious threads
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 0.39, S: -0.70

« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2011, 02:26:16 PM »

This is highly amusing. Thank you, BRTD.
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -3.83

P P
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2011, 02:27:15 PM »

Gustaf/Gustaf (normal)
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2011, 02:29:19 PM »

I would vote for my main man and former fellow passenger of the Cain Train, jsfmtc.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2011, 02:32:26 PM »

jmfcst should be a mod. He'd be better than most of the current ones.

I bet even opebo would agree.
jmfcst
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2011, 02:59:07 PM »

jmfcst should be a mod. He'd be better than most of the current ones.

I bet even opebo would agree.

If I were mod, attempts at self-parody would be dealt with harshly
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2011, 02:59:49 PM »

At the rate you are going BRTD, you may end up dumping opebo for jmfcst, and hurting opebo's feelings.  
jmfcst
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2011, 05:56:52 PM »

so, what is this little spat all about?
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2011, 10:43:22 PM »

I voted for jmfcst because he's a good Christian who stood up to the mods and can get along and tolerate people unlike him, such as opebo. Gustaf on the other hand is not only one of the power-hungry mods he has no sense of humor or tolerance of people who disagree with him.
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

« Reply #11 on: November 08, 2011, 10:05:19 AM »

I voted for jmfcst because he's a good Christian who stood up to the mods and can get along and tolerate people unlike him, such as opebo. Gustaf on the other hand is not only one of the power-hungry mods he has no sense of humor or tolerance of people who disagree with him.

You've succeeded in becoming so bizarre that it is actually funny. Well done. I'm sure there is a trope for that.

Yes, there is. Consider this a homage to your self-fail, BRTD. Only for you: http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/SoBadItsGood

Just to be clear, you're thinking that someone like you or Opebo who literally want to kill people who disagree with you are more tolerant than I because I disagree with you on killing people with different views?

Also, I'll maintain that me laughing at you and you becoming upset about it does not indicate that I don't have a sense of humour. It's more that I disagree that the attempts at jokes you make are funny.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #12 on: November 08, 2011, 10:55:41 AM »

When have I advocated killing people with different views? Maybe in the past before embracing Christ, but certainly not now, IIRC I opposed even banning Libertas and Einzige, banning someone on a message board is certainly a lot more mild than killing them. As did opebo who also opposed the banning of jmfcst, the fact that you take all his hyperbolic statements 100% seriously is another reason why I don't think you have much of a sense of humor.
Oswald Acted Alone, You Kook
The Obamanation
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #13 on: November 08, 2011, 11:53:50 AM »

When have I advocated killing people with different views? Maybe in the past before embracing Christ, but certainly not now, IIRC I opposed even banning Libertas and Einzige, banning someone on a message board is certainly a lot more mild than killing them. As did opebo who also opposed the banning of jmfcst, the fact that you take all his hyperbolic statements 100% seriously is another reason why I don't think you have much of a sense of humor.
No I'm sure you supported Libby's ban. Also, you wanted to execute Teabaggers.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #14 on: November 08, 2011, 12:43:41 PM »

At the rate you are going BRTD, you may end up dumping opebo for jmfcst, and hurting opebo's feelings.  

ไม่ฉันมี หัวใจเย็น

And I don't mean that in a zen or Buddhist kind of way - more a reptilian kind of way.  And I still function at about an 70% level as a human.  I recommend it to anyone.
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

« Reply #15 on: November 08, 2011, 01:18:18 PM »

ไม่ฉันมี หัวใจเย็น

And I don't mean that in a zen or Buddhist kind of way - more a reptilian kind of way.  And I still function at about an 70% level as a human.  I recommend it to anyone.

I don't really believe that opebo about you at all actually (yes I translated it). You are more complex than that. Smiley
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

« Reply #16 on: November 08, 2011, 05:14:20 PM »

Your outpouring of hatred against people with different views has been a phenomenon. Irish, Catholics, South African policemen, Nader supporters...

And, of course, because I have a sense of humour I don't take your hyperbolic Christianity seriously so I'm still holding you to those views.

I don't really take Opebo as seriously as you seem to think. I used to enjoy ripping his "arguments" apart but lately he has become too pathetic for it to be any fun. The sheer sadness of his life is shining through and he has lost any semblance of funniness that he might have had at some point.

What I don't understand is that I thought the reason you thought him cool in the first place was that you thought he was real? If you think he's pretending and making up the majority of his stupid posts, then what makes him special?
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #17 on: November 08, 2011, 05:20:19 PM »

It's only a matter of time before BRTD is a bitter conservative fundie Republican living in the suburbs.

Seriously, BRTD... you have a major problem with obsessions.  Church/Christianity is just your latest one.. and I think just like all the other ones you've had in your tenure on Atlas, it will pass.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #18 on: November 08, 2011, 05:36:58 PM »

Gustaf, stop badgering BRTD for having taste.  The fact is no one likes your adolescent arrogance, why should they?  Mr. 'getting revenge on his teachers'. Smiley
bgwah
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.03, S: -6.96

« Reply #19 on: November 08, 2011, 05:40:19 PM »

Jmf at least has a sense of humor.
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #20 on: November 08, 2011, 05:55:26 PM »

It's only a matter of time before BRTD is a bitter conservative fundie Republican living in the suburbs.

this has been a recurring theme since 2005 or so.
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

« Reply #21 on: November 08, 2011, 05:58:25 PM »

It's interesting how I developed this reputation on here. I suspect it is mostly that people who are being perfectly serious like to take refuge behind the defense of others having no sense of humour when they get beaten. Sort of like sexual harassers often do.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #22 on: November 08, 2011, 07:45:04 PM »

It's interesting how I developed this reputation on here. I suspect it is mostly that people who are being perfectly serious like to take refuge behind the defense of others having no sense of humour when they get beaten. Sort of like sexual harassers often do.

You think people find you a humorless bore because you're so clever?  Well, see, that is part of being a humorless bore, gustaf.
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

« Reply #23 on: November 08, 2011, 07:58:57 PM »

You think people find you a humorless bore because you're so clever?  Well, see, that is part of being a humorless bore, gustaf.

This is a good example of what I realize may be an attempt at humour which is, however, sadly deficient. It's odd, since you seem to have decent taste in humour when it comes to film and literature.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #24 on: November 08, 2011, 08:02:39 PM »

You think people find you a humorless bore because you're so clever?  Well, see, that is part of being a humorless bore, gustaf.

This is a good example of what I realize may be an attempt at humour which is, however, sadly deficient. It's odd, since you seem to have decent taste in humour when it comes to film and literature.

No, it wasn't an attempt at humor at all.  You really are a person who has difficulties with humor and 'getting along with others', and I was attempting to point out one aspect of this - this continual insistence on being 'clever' or having to one-up others, when in fact your a run-of-the-mill grind.
Pages: [1] 2  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies