Gustaf vs. jmfcst (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 11:46:04 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community
  Forum Community Election Match-ups (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Gustaf vs. jmfcst (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Gustaf vs. jmfcst
Gustaf/Gustaf

Gustaf/jmfcst

jmfcst/Gustaf

jmfcst/jmfcst

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 31

Author Topic: Gustaf vs. jmfcst  (Read 4139 times)
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« on: November 07, 2011, 02:14:00 PM »

jmfcst/jmfcst
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2011, 02:32:26 PM »

jmfcst should be a mod. He'd be better than most of the current ones.

I bet even opebo would agree.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2011, 10:43:22 PM »

I voted for jmfcst because he's a good Christian who stood up to the mods and can get along and tolerate people unlike him, such as opebo. Gustaf on the other hand is not only one of the power-hungry mods he has no sense of humor or tolerance of people who disagree with him.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2011, 10:55:41 AM »

When have I advocated killing people with different views? Maybe in the past before embracing Christ, but certainly not now, IIRC I opposed even banning Libertas and Einzige, banning someone on a message board is certainly a lot more mild than killing them. As did opebo who also opposed the banning of jmfcst, the fact that you take all his hyperbolic statements 100% seriously is another reason why I don't think you have much of a sense of humor.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2011, 11:05:21 PM »

When have I advocated killing people with different views? Maybe in the past before embracing Christ, but certainly not now, IIRC I opposed even banning Libertas and Einzige, banning someone on a message board is certainly a lot more mild than killing them. As did opebo who also opposed the banning of jmfcst, the fact that you take all his hyperbolic statements 100% seriously is another reason why I don't think you have much of a sense of humor.
No I'm sure you supported Libby's ban. Also, you wanted to execute Teabaggers.

At one point I did yes. However as I've said God has turned me away from that. Please note this: https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=138846.0

Your outpouring of hatred against people with different views has been a phenomenon. Irish, Catholics, South African policemen, Nader supporters...

And, of course, because I have a sense of humour I don't take your hyperbolic Christianity seriously so I'm still holding you to those views.

Well you can choose to believe me or not, it really doesn't matter. I'm not going to give some long testimonial type thing (though I might do that in my progressive church plant group for our current "Stories of Change" series), but I'll ask when I have said stuff like that since my whole renewal experience.

I don't really take Opebo as seriously as you seem to think. I used to enjoy ripping his "arguments" apart but lately he has become too pathetic for it to be any fun. The sheer sadness of his life is shining through and he has lost any semblance of funniness that he might have had at some point.

I don't doubt at all opebo is a very happy and satisfied person. And I still find him very humorous. That "Facialbook" statement he made me spit out my drink when I read it.

What I don't understand is that I thought the reason you thought him cool in the first place was that you thought he was real? If you think he's pretending and making up the majority of his stupid posts, then what makes him special?

He's a very interesting person, brings a great and unique insight, and is the funniest poster on the forum. He greatly changes the forum for the better.

It's only a matter of time before BRTD is a bitter conservative fundie Republican living in the suburbs.

Seriously, BRTD... you have a major problem with obsessions.  Church/Christianity is just your latest one.. and I think just like all the other ones you've had in your tenure on Atlas, it will pass.

Don't these statements kind of contradict each other? Anyone I should note a bitter conservative fundie Republican would agree with Gustaf on opebo more than my view easily.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies