Gustaf vs. jmfcst (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 01:26:44 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community
  Forum Community Election Match-ups (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Gustaf vs. jmfcst (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Gustaf vs. jmfcst
Gustaf/Gustaf

Gustaf/jmfcst

jmfcst/Gustaf

jmfcst/jmfcst

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 31

Author Topic: Gustaf vs. jmfcst  (Read 4160 times)
bgwah
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.03, S: -6.96

« on: November 08, 2011, 05:40:19 PM »

Jmf at least has a sense of humor.
bgwah
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2011, 11:04:02 PM »

It's interesting how I developed this reputation on here. I suspect it is mostly that people who are being perfectly serious like to take refuge behind the defense of others having no sense of humour when they get beaten. Sort of like sexual harassers often do.

And what issues have we debated that you "beat" me, dearest Gustaf? I really don't recall any such discussions. In fact I think our interactions have almost entirely been personal feuding for some years now. And considering your attempts to have me banned have failed entirely, you're obviously not talking about that.
bgwah
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2011, 05:24:07 PM »

It's interesting how I developed this reputation on here. I suspect it is mostly that people who are being perfectly serious like to take refuge behind the defense of others having no sense of humour when they get beaten. Sort of like sexual harassers often do.

And what issues have we debated that you "beat" me, dearest Gustaf? I really don't recall any such discussions. In fact I think our interactions have almost entirely been personal feuding for some years now. And considering your attempts to have me banned have failed entirely, you're obviously not talking about that.

Oh, I wasn't really referring to you that much. I've not campaigned as much for your banishment as you seem to think but to the extent that I've failed at that it's still better than failing at being a decent human being, you know?

That hurt my feelings.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies