2011 Election Results Thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 20, 2024, 11:06:06 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Gubernatorial/State Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  2011 Election Results Thread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 2011 Election Results Thread  (Read 35711 times)
ag
Atlas Icon

« on: November 08, 2011, 09:53:00 PM »

Kinda fun to watch the racial voting creak on.  Bryant will probably break 60%, just FYI.  And No on 26 will go down.

Btw, I don't think the Pubbies are going to get that second seat in VA.

Bryant is nearly at 60% already, but No looks to be getting a decisive lead and GOP looks pretty well-positioned to gain the second district. Have you looked at the most recent results?
ag
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2011, 10:14:50 PM »

With almost 14,000 votes counted, Arizona state senator Pearce is behind the recall challenger Lewis by about 53% to 45%
ag
Atlas Icon

« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2011, 10:18:55 PM »

With almost 14,000 votes counted, Arizona state senator Pearce is behind the recall challenger Lewis by about 53% to 45%

awesome

If this holds, as far as I am concerned, this makes the day.
ag
Atlas Icon

« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2011, 10:32:28 PM »

Over half of De Soto came in, and, yes, it is 80% Yes, and statewide No share has fallen to 58%. Yep, this seems to be it.
ag
Atlas Icon

« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2011, 10:34:05 PM »

Actually, DeSoto is only 55-45 Yes as of now.

Yep, I looked at the wrong proposition. Anyway, it's over. AP has said that much.
ag
Atlas Icon

« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2011, 11:44:39 PM »

As an older chap who's been watching (and caring about) other races, I must say, that this is, actually, the behavior most similar to that of my (almost) tween daughter that I've observed on this forum in a while.
ag
Atlas Icon

« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2011, 12:47:25 AM »

There is a pattern with this in the AP's election results. They are in such a hurry to try to pad the democrat's numbers, that they make mistakes (or deliberately fabricate results to create controversy.)

Any evidence of intent on the part of the AP? Or is it just another pre-teen fantasy?
ag
Atlas Icon

« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2011, 12:11:11 PM »

This is nonsense, and you know it. When it looked like the Dems were going to hold the Virginia Senate, we had post after post cheering that development (virtually all written like a 12 year old cheering a scripted wrestling match) and mocking Republicans.

Inability to distinguish normal, if opinionated, conversation and infantile obnoxiousness is also a sign of mental immaturity. You've been amply exhibiting it in every way imaginable since you started posting here. Either you grow up ASAP, or, please, post somewhere else.

PS Just to make clear: this has nothing to do w/ your views or the issue at hand. In fact, if you check up the thread, you'll discover that the only comment I had made in this conversation about VA (long before you started your stream of delighted monkey screams) was to mention that I believed Republicans would likely make it in the end. Nevertheless, I find your manner of conversation extremely irritating.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies