Politico: list of plausible options [to Mitt] narrowing to approximately none.
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 01:20:53 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  Politico: list of plausible options [to Mitt] narrowing to approximately none.
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Politico: list of plausible options [to Mitt] narrowing to approximately none.  (Read 494 times)
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: November 10, 2011, 01:26:20 PM »

Yes, Cain has Lief and Eraserhead in his camp, but the Mittens Seamless Machine apparently has Politico in his camp, and I will take Politico thank you very much.

As Politico put it just so trenchantly: "There’s still a gaping space in the field for an anti-Romney conservative, but the list of plausible options is narrowing to approximately none."  That is just so beautiful - yes it is. Smiley

Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2011, 01:38:15 PM »

PoliticNO has proven itself to be virulently anti-Cain, so I wouldn't take any of their "reporting" seriously (even before this Cain episode, they were a pretty third-rate source of political analysis anyway).
angus
Atlas Icon
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2011, 01:48:36 PM »

The perry campaign is going with the when-life-hands-you-lemons-just-make-margaritas motif today.  They have an email circulating that says something like, "See, there are just too darn many federal agencies.  Please throw in a five-dollar donation for every agency you'd like to forget."

Maybe he can sell that. 

And don't forget, there's always Rick Santorum.  Smiley
Bull Moose Base

« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2011, 01:52:01 PM »

McCotter is probably kicking himself for dropping out.  If he's delusional enough to run in the first place, he's probably able to convince himself he'd be the frontrunner by now.  And can anyone say definitively he wouldn't be?
Snowstalker Mk. II
Snowstalker
Atlas Star
Palestinian Territory, Occupied

Political Matrix
E: -7.10, S: -4.35

P P P
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2011, 03:17:54 PM »

PoliticNO has proven itself to be virulently anti-Cain, so I wouldn't take any of their "reporting" seriously (even before this Cain episode, they were a pretty third-rate source of political analysis anyway).

For Christ's sake, cut it out with the Cain support...Rick Perry's where it's at.
Capitan Zapp Brannigan
Addicted to Politics

« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2011, 03:44:05 PM »

I don't think Politico understands the Republican primary electorate/tea party very well.
memphis
Atlas Icon

« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2011, 03:47:09 PM »

I don't think Politico understands the Republican primary electorate/tea party very well.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I'm looking for a Gingrich surge. As I've stated on several other threads, I think Romney is screwed because too many conservative candidates have imploded too soon, before any primaries occur. Except in a few quirky Romney friendly states, like NH, Romney can't win a majority of GOP primary voters. If there's just one conservative candidate, Romney's done.
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2011, 03:57:54 PM »

Politico has been completely in the tank for Romney throughout this whole process, very disgusting indeed.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies