Civil War in Syria (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 04:24:11 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  International General Discussion (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  Civil War in Syria (search mode)
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Author Topic: Civil War in Syria  (Read 207765 times)
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #75 on: October 04, 2018, 09:35:45 AM »

These are bad people, using terrorism both real and threatened, as an excuse to hold political control over people that don't want them there.

You just described every state actor that’s ever existed...
Like the Democratic Party?  I'm confused as to your point I think.
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #76 on: March 07, 2019, 09:27:47 AM »

what is this supposed to be?  Google wasn't particularly helpful.  A Facebook page that was active for 3 months, 3 years ago.
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #77 on: March 19, 2019, 01:27:32 PM »

Now we get to sit back and wait to see where the future martyrs congregate next.  I say somewhere in the Horn of Africa.
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #78 on: March 20, 2019, 07:01:07 AM »

Now we get to sit back and wait to see where the future martyrs congregate next.  I say somewhere in the Horn of Africa.

I'll bet on South Asia.
My guess is Sweden.
they'd probably love that, but it's way too hard to get enough of them there to properly start sh**t
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #79 on: August 21, 2019, 07:02:52 PM »

What do you think will happen to the Kurds in Syria under Rojava after the Government defeats the rebels?

That's exactly what worries me the most, and why we should implement a no-fly zone over Kurdish territory like we did for their Iraqi counterparts after the Gulf War.  As well as arming and equipping them with the latest weaponry, particularly anti-aircraft and anti-tank guns.  It will make both Syria and (Russia-aligned) Turkey think twice before attacking them.  
100% agree   Hell, give 'em some (50 or so) last generation fighters and send a couple hundred of them through USAF flight school, we owe them at least 10 times as much.  Maybe a few hundred Abrams too.
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #80 on: October 13, 2019, 12:53:24 PM »

it's crazy that this thing has managed to get even more convoluted.
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #81 on: December 03, 2019, 11:18:18 AM »

A modified version of the well-known Hellfire missile, the weapon carries an inert warhead. Instead of exploding, it is designed to plunge more than 100 pounds of metal through the tops of cars and buildings to kill its target without harming individuals and property close by.

To the targeted person, it is as if a speeding anvil fell from the sky, the officials said. But this variant of the Hellfire missile, designated as the R9X, also comes equipped with a different kind of payload: a halo of six long blades that are stowed inside and then deploy through the skin of the missile seconds before impact, shredding anything in its tracks.

cool
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #82 on: February 15, 2020, 04:54:43 AM »

The Turks have shot down two Syrian choppers in the last week.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies