As Bushie's World Turns (The Update Thread) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 07:00:04 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  As Bushie's World Turns (The Update Thread) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: As Bushie's World Turns (The Update Thread)  (Read 314871 times)
ilikeverin
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Timor-Leste

« on: December 30, 2011, 01:21:03 PM »

If you remember a year ago in the Update Thread I mentioned I have an actual process when it comes to changing my calendars for the New Year.  I am at it, again!  I have a schedule typed up on Microsoft Word that tells me when to take down a certain calendar, when to put up the new calendar, when to change pages to January.  As for my desk calendars, I have a schedule of when to turn each individual page.  It will not all get changed at one time, but I have a method to each page turn about 45 minutes apart.  I will have started the changing process, but I will take a break for Christmas from this Thursday evening through next Wednesday morning.  I will have all the calendars changed by 1:00 am Saturday, December 31, 2011 which is 3 hours before 2012 is born in the Pacific Ocean.

I have a couple words of advice for anyone trying to figure this out...  "Don't ask!".

Why???

Here's why.
ilikeverin
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Timor-Leste

« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2011, 01:55:21 PM »

If you remember a year ago in the Update Thread I mentioned I have an actual process when it comes to changing my calendars for the New Year.  I am at it, again!  I have a schedule typed up on Microsoft Word that tells me when to take down a certain calendar, when to put up the new calendar, when to change pages to January.  As for my desk calendars, I have a schedule of when to turn each individual page.  It will not all get changed at one time, but I have a method to each page turn about 45 minutes apart.  I will have started the changing process, but I will take a break for Christmas from this Thursday evening through next Wednesday morning.  I will have all the calendars changed by 1:00 am Saturday, December 31, 2011 which is 3 hours before 2012 is born in the Pacific Ocean.

I have a couple words of advice for anyone trying to figure this out...  "Don't ask!".

Why???

Here's why.

Darn right, and I'm embracing it. Smiley

*hughughug* Grin

Congrats on your weight loss!
ilikeverin
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Timor-Leste

« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2012, 05:22:54 AM »

Does anybody know if there has been any behaviorist work on what makes for an effective and sustainable weight loss routine.

Behaviorist?!?  Dude, go back to the 30s Tongue
ilikeverin
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Timor-Leste

« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2012, 04:33:33 AM »

Your life should not have plot twists. Your should be constant and follow an unyielding pattern. Get up, run, shower, eat, go to work, eat lunch, go back to work, run some more, eat dinner, do something cultural, repeat again. You keep on doing the same thing over and over. You do not leave your job, you do not take foreign adventures. You stay put, and maybe, just maybe, they'll leave you be.

Hahaha, oh my god, that was the exact opposite of the advice you want to be giving to someone with OCPD.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies