As Bushie's World Turns (The Update Thread) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 02:42:26 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  As Bushie's World Turns (The Update Thread) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: As Bushie's World Turns (The Update Thread)  (Read 313659 times)
TeePee4Prez
Flyers2004
Atlas Icon

« on: November 20, 2011, 01:42:56 AM »

That $2000 would be better spent on an engagement ring.  Oh and God has a magic money tree that will finance your trip and protect your job too!
TeePee4Prez
Flyers2004
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2011, 02:05:41 PM »

That $2000 would be better spent on an engagement ring.  Oh and God has a magic money tree that will finance your trip and protect your job too!

Pat, stop being a d!ck. Despite our general assholery as a group, ok has managed to pick himself off the canvas after many setbacks. It does trouble me that he is even bringing up the issue of job security for a week vacation, but we shouldnt throw up past mistakes in his face.

Pardon the sarcasm, but the $2000 should be going to other things.  He needs a savings account I'm sure.  The phrase GET REAL applies here. 
TeePee4Prez
Flyers2004
Atlas Icon

« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2011, 02:27:17 AM »

Bushie, are you focusing more on this or Christmas?
TeePee4Prez
Flyers2004
Atlas Icon

« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2011, 12:24:13 AM »

Suze Orman while obnoxious I have to agree with her DENIED DENIED DENIED!!!!!  Bushie, you have to help yourself before you help others.  Do you have a sizable savings account?  A 401(k) or Roth IRA?  Dude, seriously this is PAINFUL to see.
TeePee4Prez
Flyers2004
Atlas Icon

« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2011, 01:24:43 AM »

Take the money and sign up for eHarmony or match.com.  You'll be better off!
TeePee4Prez
Flyers2004
Atlas Icon

« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2011, 12:53:51 AM »

I am at my parents' for the weekend through Monday night.  I've got a pretty busy day, but fun day, on Friday.  I've got a few errands to run in town tomorrow getting last minute items for Saturday night and Christmas Dinner on Sunday.  I'm still at 16.6 pounds lost as of Thursday morning, and I'm not going to worry too much about my diet this weekend.  I'm still going to drink the Coke Zeroes and generally eat less, but when it comes to Christmas Dinner, I'm going to indulge and throw all hope aside.  Thankfully, it will be composed of primarily healthy foods with Ham, Mashed Potatoes, Corn, Green Beans, Stove Top Stuffing, Rolls, and either my mother's Pistachio Pudding or my grandmother's Lime Jello Salad and, of course, Pumpkin and Lemon Merignue Pies.

Saturday, I do have to work from 12:00-19:00, so I'm going to leave my parents' around 10:30 to run back home and check on my cat and get my dress shirt, slacks, belt, and red tie for Christmas Morning service.  After work, I'll go straight back to Mom and Dad's and should get here about 19:45 at which time we will have sandwiches for our dinner and then open presents.

Christmas Morning, we'll leave at 10:00 for our Morning Worship Service at 10:30.  That should be over by 11:45 at which time we'll all gather at Mom and Dad's to continue the preparations for Christmas Dinner.  A family friend that joined us on Thanksgiving will join us for Christmas Dinner and to play a few games afterwards such as Skip-Bo, UNO, and maybe Dominoes.  I'll have to get to bed fairly early on Sunday night as it is a work night.

Monday, I'll have to get up at 3:45 in order to be out of the house by 5:00 to drive to work.  Monday evening, I will drive to my grandmother's and take down her Christmas Tree and then come back to Mom and Dad's and spend one more night Monday night before going to work on Tuesday and then going home after work on Tuesday.

I will resume my calendar changing process on Wednesday and finish it by 1:00 am Saturday morning, New Year's Eve.

5 fingers have to come in there at some point eh buddy?
TeePee4Prez
Flyers2004
Atlas Icon

« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2012, 06:19:46 PM »

Spreading Christianity to uncultured peoples.  Surprised this still goes on.  A trip to Viking Resort in the Dominican Republic would be so much more worth your while Bushie.  Just tell everyone you're going to Africa for "missionary work" then use the money to have a good time!
TeePee4Prez
Flyers2004
Atlas Icon

« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2012, 11:45:18 PM »

Spreading Christianity to uncultured peoples.  Surprised this still goes on.  A trip to Viking Resort in the Dominican Republic would be so much more worth your while Bushie.  Just tell everyone you're going to Africa for "missionary work" then use the money to have a good time!

Too late! I've already got $1600 plane tickets to Kenya!! ($1200 ticket + $400 Travel Agent fees)

Get a refund!
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies