As Bushie's World Turns (The Update Thread) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 07:47:15 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  As Bushie's World Turns (The Update Thread) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: As Bushie's World Turns (The Update Thread)  (Read 314118 times)
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« on: November 16, 2011, 09:50:37 PM »

Very nice. Regardless of the difference in denomination, it's a religious mission and it's Christian, so sounds good. Too bad I don't have any money to send you.
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2011, 10:24:03 AM »

Will this become the new update thread?
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2011, 09:32:25 AM »

Good evening, friends. I had an awesome weekend with my family. I did gain 4.5 pounds due to the holiday dinner, but I've already lost at least a half pound from the holiday weight. I've been doing some walking to get rid of some of this weight. I'm not about to let another setback derail my goal.

Congratulations.
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2012, 08:18:11 AM »

Bushie, nothing is guaranteed. Nothing at all. Just because you dropped .4 pounds doesn't mean a darn thing in the long run. Not that you should be discouraged. I've wavered between like a range of five pounds over the course of a week, and not all in a trend either. Just saying. But keep hanging in there and keep trying. I haven't been reading this entire thread, but I'll assume you've been walking regularly.
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2012, 08:17:49 AM »

Bushie, do you ever go to things in downtown OKC and walk to them? I started a new policy of walking to anything I wanted to go to in downtown Minneapolis and lost 15 pounds in a couple months with basically no change in my diet whatsoever.

Also you should look up where the shows are in OKC. The moshing and dancing is a big workout. I once did an experiment and found out that I lost six pounds after going to Dude Fest, despite the fact my diet the whole time was an utter disaster (it was basically nothing but McDonald's, potato chips, ice cream, and alcohol.)

I'm gonna agree with BRTD for maybe the second time in my life here. Moshing is an incredible workout.
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2012, 08:27:20 AM »

Also, congrats BushOaklahoma. Smiley
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2012, 09:54:43 PM »

Hey remember my screenplay I was talking about writing? I guess the protagonist moving to SLC could be the sequel!

You ever gonna get this project off the ground?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies