As Bushie's World Turns (The Update Thread) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 01:57:04 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  As Bushie's World Turns (The Update Thread) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: As Bushie's World Turns (The Update Thread)  (Read 314697 times)
TJ in Oregon
TJ in Cleve
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.13, S: 6.96

« on: June 26, 2012, 11:50:26 AM »

Bushie, I've always felt it was somewhat blasphemous to start celebrating Christmas before the proper season, since most of the pomp and circumstance about Christmas in September, October, and November is a commercialize, secularization, and distortion of the holiday. I'm aware many Protestants don't use Advent anymore and lack a clearly defined Christmas season on the calendar, but don't you think all of the lights, decorations, music, and storefront displays in October and November is a bit demeaning of the actual holiday?
TJ in Oregon
TJ in Cleve
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2012, 11:05:33 AM »

You know breakfast and lunch are pretty easy to have without cooking at all.  You can have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, or a bagel, or banana, or some other sliced fruit without much of any preparation. Oatmeal is also really easy; you just pour it into a bowl, add water, and stick it in the microwave.

I have a peanut butter and jelly sandwich for lunch almost every day, which also takes almost no preparation time and while it isn't an amazingly healthy choice is better than almost every other lunch mentioned here. You could put something else in the sandwich, maybe canned tuna or something, or make a salad. Those tend to work pretty well for people who pack lunches.
TJ in Oregon
TJ in Cleve
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2012, 12:56:32 AM »

Try making oatmeal. It's pretty cheap, quick to make, and reasonably healthy unless you douse it in sugar.
TJ in Oregon
TJ in Cleve
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2012, 02:43:37 PM »

I'm 6 feet 1 inch, and weigh 165-170 pounds.

I'm between 6'2" and 6'3" and I weigh around 175-190. Your target weight should be at least in that range, Bushie.

Surely you realize you guys are extremely abnormal.

lol opebo they're not "abnormal". That's a normal weight. I'm 6'2" and weigh 145 lbs. Perhaps you could consider me "abnormal" in that sense but certainly not adult men weighing 165-190.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies