Opinion of jmfcst
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 02:31:35 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Opinion of jmfcst
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Poll
Question: Opinion of jmfcst
Freedom Fighter

Horrible Person

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 40

Author Topic: Opinion of jmfcst  (Read 2714 times)
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: November 21, 2011, 08:14:47 PM »
« edited: November 21, 2011, 08:19:35 PM by The Language That We Speak »

He is definitely a Freedom Fighter, and would be even better if he became a progressive Christian.
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2011, 08:20:19 PM »

How is he a Freedom Fighter?
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2011, 08:21:54 PM »

He makes this forum a better place and isn't afraid to stand up to mod tyranny if needed.
Yelnoc
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2011, 08:24:19 PM »

Troll who's act went stale many moons ago.

Similar to Opebo, actually.
TJ in Oregon
TJ in Cleve
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.13, S: 6.96

« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2011, 08:28:56 PM »

FF

He represents a large element of American society in rather hostile territory and does so pretty well.
TJ in Oregon
TJ in Cleve
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2011, 08:30:57 PM »

That's an angle I hadn't really considered: jmfcst as a parody? I've always assumed he actually does believe the stuff he posts (I generally assume this for everyone unless shown otherwise, like in the case of Opebo).
Okay, maybe Mike Johnson is a competent parliamentarian.
Nathan
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2011, 09:22:49 PM »

FF even though I disagree with him on a lot. It is important to have his voice here.
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2011, 09:32:09 PM »

I have always more of less defended jmfcst in the sense that I think he is given a hard time just because of his views, typically politely given, which is wrong. But this BRTD infatuation is just so odd.

But jmfcst does not revert so often to the Bible these days, where it is not appropriate, and does fit in better I think in that sense.
Snowstalker Mk. II
Snowstalker
Atlas Star
Palestinian Territory, Occupied

Political Matrix
E: -7.10, S: -4.35

P P P
« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2011, 09:46:47 PM »

He'd be more of a FF if he let his son fap.
Swing low, sweet chariot. Comin' for to carry me home.
jmfcst
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #9 on: November 21, 2011, 11:28:21 PM »

I have always more of less defended jmfcst in the sense that I think he is given a hard time just because of his views, typically politely given, which is wrong. But this BRTD infatuation is just so odd.

he's just trying to get on my nerves
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #10 on: November 21, 2011, 11:31:09 PM »

One of my favorites.  As long as I skip the bible quotes, always fun to read.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.65, S: -2.78

P P

« Reply #11 on: November 22, 2011, 01:21:05 AM »

FF
TheDeadFlagBlues
Junior Chimp
Canada
« Reply #12 on: November 22, 2011, 01:25:30 AM »
« Edited: November 22, 2011, 01:31:42 AM by TheDeadFlagBlues »

He's a fascist goon of the worst kind but a FF nonetheless.
Teddy (IDS Legislator)
nickjbor
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -1.42, S: -1.91

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #13 on: November 22, 2011, 01:29:37 AM »

He's had a marked improvement from the past
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #14 on: November 22, 2011, 03:19:48 AM »

That's an angle I hadn't really considered: jmfcst as a parody? I've always assumed he actually does believe the stuff he posts (I generally assume this for everyone unless shown otherwise, like in the case of Opebo).

How has that been 'shown otherwise'?  How would it even be possible to 'show' something like that?  I believe everything I've espoused on this forum.

As for jmfcst, all Republicans are horrible people, and Christians are horrible as well, so he is doubly horrible. 
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -3.83

P P
« Reply #15 on: November 22, 2011, 04:20:48 AM »

An arrogant jerk with no actual knowledge on anything who thinks he's very smart because he can cite the Bible. As well as a troll who would have been banned long ago if he weren't an "old one".
Wonkish1

« Reply #16 on: November 22, 2011, 06:41:25 AM »

How has that been 'shown otherwise'?  How would it even be possible to 'show' something like that?  I believe everything I've espoused on this forum.

As for jmfcst, all Republicans are horrible people, and Christians are horrible as well, so he is doubly horrible. 

Opebo if I created a Colbert parody of a liberal on here he would act a lot like you and say a lot of the things you say. Just pointing that out for you!
Nathan
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #17 on: November 22, 2011, 07:12:10 AM »

Opebo if I created a Colbert parody of a liberal on here he would act a lot like you and say a lot of the things you say. Just pointing that out for you!

That would be odd, since opebo is pretty far from being a 'liberal' by any meaningful definition, as I think he himself would freely say.
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 0.39, S: -0.70

« Reply #18 on: November 22, 2011, 07:13:38 AM »

An arrogant jerk with no actual knowledge on anything who thinks he's very smart because he can cite the Bible. As well as a troll who would have been banned long ago if he weren't an "old one".

Good thing that you show the arrogant jerks without actual knowledge how to behave there.
Wonkish1

« Reply #19 on: November 22, 2011, 07:19:48 AM »

How has that been 'shown otherwise'?  How would it even be possible to 'show' something like that?  I believe everything I've espoused on this forum.

That would be odd, since opebo is pretty far from being a 'liberal' by any meaningful definition, as I think he himself would freely say.

Well I doubt any conservative would say that Colbert believes or acts anything like them. Even though people on the left seem to think so.
TJ in Oregon
TJ in Cleve
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #20 on: November 22, 2011, 10:05:52 AM »

You have stated yourself that many of the things you post on here are toungue-in-cheek exaggerations rather than your actual opinions. You posted that right after the whole "missionaries in pots" ordeal. I'll search for the exact verbiage, but because of that I've assumed you don't actually think this stuff. I doubt I'm the only one either.
Tetro Kornbluth
Gully Foyle
Atlas Icon
Ireland, Republic of

« Reply #21 on: November 22, 2011, 10:11:17 AM »

Proof one can speak so much without actually saying anything at all.
afleitch
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #22 on: November 22, 2011, 10:12:23 AM »

Is being a good boy post ban. I think he tries too hard to be liked and to be seen as funny, but in doing so it means he's less prone to random personal attacks which can only be a good thing. I still find him generally annoying.
Swing low, sweet chariot. Comin' for to carry me home.
jmfcst
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #23 on: November 22, 2011, 10:19:40 AM »

Is being a good boy post ban. I think he tries too hard to be liked and to be seen as funny, but in doing so it means he's less prone to random personal attacks which can only be a good thing. I still find him generally annoying.

Ever watch the Mickey Mouse Club, Andrew?  You know what today is?  It’s Tuesday.  Tuesday is “Guest Star Day”.

So, I’m going to treat you as a special guest within this thread and let you slide…today:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZ1r81dJ2bg

Wink
Nathan
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #24 on: November 22, 2011, 10:37:43 AM »

How has that been 'shown otherwise'?  How would it even be possible to 'show' something like that?  I believe everything I've espoused on this forum.

Well I doubt any conservative would say that Colbert believes or acts anything like them. Even though people on the left seem to think so.

'Liberal' isn't a binary antonym of 'conservative'. It has a specific meaning that opebo doesn't fit and to the best of my knowledge has never claimed to.
Pages: [1] 2  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies