PA: Muhlenberg College: Obama beats Romney & Gingrich (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 01:24:41 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  2012 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls
  PA: Muhlenberg College: Obama beats Romney & Gingrich (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: PA: Muhlenberg College: Obama beats Romney & Gingrich  (Read 3579 times)
Oakvale
oakvale
Atlas Icon
Ukraine
Political Matrix
E: -0.77, S: -4.00

« on: December 10, 2011, 12:05:44 PM »

Maybe the GOP war on labor has finally woken up the WWC. Obama can stand to make massive gains in SW PA.

Eh, I doubt it. It's not the white working class really votes in their own self interest anyway. Maybe in a few years, but not 2012... IMO.

Very  much doubt it. Obama is going to gain among Romney supporters with a Gingrich nomination. He'll continue to extend the Dem swing in SE suburbs.

Yeah, this is more likely, I think. Against Gingrich Obama probably wins most of the legendary 'swing voters' that think Romney seems unthreatening or whatever.

Fayette voted for Toomey over Sestak. The GOP trend that started in Westmoreland has spread to the entire SW. It's not just an anti-obama like the mental midgets out on DA INTERWEBZ! want to pretend. Its actually an anti-democrat thing that has been growing in the SW.

I love it how "trends" only work one way on this board, and they are ALWAYS INEVITABLEZ!!! if they favor Democrats. They never work the other way.

Oh fuck off you odious little prick.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies