SENATE BILL: Dept. of Ext. Aff.: September 2011 Foreign Policy Review (law'd) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 12:20:27 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  SENATE BILL: Dept. of Ext. Aff.: September 2011 Foreign Policy Review (law'd) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: SENATE BILL: Dept. of Ext. Aff.: September 2011 Foreign Policy Review (law'd)  (Read 9421 times)
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« on: December 12, 2011, 10:24:09 PM »

While not completely necessary, I'd like to eventually see an additional category added above "normal" in both for strong ally nations like Japan or Britain that allows a free exchange of information and unlimited free trade.  They would also be top priority for economic or military aid if they require it.

The other categories would remain largely the same.

I know it's not nice to pick favorites... but some nations that share our values have been friends and allies for long enough that we should make an effort to show our trust in them and make them know we value our close relationship.
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2012, 04:43:08 PM »

X Snowguy716
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies