Is Ron Paul's boat in Iowa being raised by Obama fans out to cause mischief? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 09:19:52 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  Is Ron Paul's boat in Iowa being raised by Obama fans out to cause mischief? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Is Ron Paul's boat in Iowa being raised by Obama fans out to cause mischief?  (Read 4149 times)
CARLHAYDEN
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 1.38, S: -0.51

« on: December 20, 2011, 06:27:46 PM »

Some in Iowa think so. I think it may be a bit paranoid myself, but this is kind of the paranoid season these days. If that paranoia leads to killing the caucus circus however, that is the kind of paranoia I like!  Smiley

What do you mean "a bit"?

Not surprised you like this kind of paranoia, but wonder what other forms of that malady you "like"?
CARLHAYDEN
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2011, 02:01:32 AM »

Some in Iowa think so. I think it may be a bit paranoid myself, but this is kind of the paranoid season these days. If that paranoia leads to killing the caucus circus however, that is the kind of paranoia I like!  Smiley

What do you mean "a bit"?

Not surprised you like this kind of paranoia, but wonder what other forms of that malady you "like"?

I'm sorry CARL, but your post makes zero sense to me. The last bit was just a bon mot. Get used to them - I do them a lot. Smiley

Torie,

Let me try another example.

One plus one equals two. 

That assertions probably makes "zero sense" to you!

CARLHAYDEN
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2011, 07:33:08 AM »

You must be logged in to read this quote.

There are people called "Police" who "arrest" people who commit murder. There are no legitimate uses for guns.

[quote]

So, let me see if I understand your assertion.

You seem to be asserting that using a firearm to prevent a person from successfully murdering another person is illegitimate?

So, are you ok with using a different weapon to defend oneself from a deadly attack which might result in death to the attacker, or are you merely opposed to self-defense?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies