GET OVER IT REPUBLICANS, ROSSI LOST (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 10:13:38 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Gubernatorial/State Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  GET OVER IT REPUBLICANS, ROSSI LOST (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: GET OVER IT REPUBLICANS, ROSSI LOST  (Read 7199 times)
Sam Spade
SamSpade
Atlas Star

« on: January 12, 2005, 06:09:13 PM »

Nethercutt was perhaps the worst Senate candidate the Republicans ran in the country (other than Alan Keyes, of course).  Not a good comparison.
Sam Spade
SamSpade
Atlas Star

« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2005, 12:19:43 AM »

Congratulations Washington!  You're officially a third world country!

Fraudulent elections and preference for Osama over Bush.  I can't believe Democrats are actually proud that Murray survived.

Before we go screaming "fraud," let's let the investigation process play itself out.  For all I know, Rossi lost fair and square.  Wait for the evidence and, if it appears that there are enough irregularities to thow the election, I'll be screaming "fraud" as well.

I'm into calling it fraud now that I have a personal connection to it.  A friend of mine has been going to school in WA for 6 years now.  Never registered to vote out there because he always planned on moving back to NY when done.  He voted by absentee every year from his parent's address on Long Island.

He just found out that he was registered to vote in King County Washington and he voted absentee there this year.

hehe, that's proof if I ever heard of it.  Smiley
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies