Who will win Lebanon in 2012? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 03:33:11 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  Who will win Lebanon in 2012? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Who will win Lebanon in 2012?  (Read 9398 times)
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« on: January 03, 2012, 02:23:39 PM »

Wait...has anyone actually seen Jon Huntsman's birth certificate?
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2012, 03:46:00 PM »

Is Hezbollah, as the state's Tea Party branch, still supporting Bachmann?
Hezbollah, supporting a woman?  You've got to be kidding me.  Last I heard they've stuck with Perry since August.  That oops was a moment Hezbollah could sympathize with.  Everyone knows someone's who's had a suicide vest malfunction, after all.

Hezbollah with Perry? You got to be kidding me, my friend. Perry, with all his talk about border security, cannot appel to Hezbollah for a very obvious reason!

It should be noted that Gingrich's poll numbers have been in free-fall ever since he pledged not to appoint any Muslims to government positions if elected.

A portion of Hezbollah has clearly become almost religiously dedicated  to electing Ron Paul due to his opposition to U.S. military intervention in the Middle East and his staunch support for deficit reduction (specifically cutting aid to Israel).  The real question is whether or not undecided Hezbollah voters will be willing to overlook his liberal social views such as his opposition to the war on drugs.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies